BBU Turbo names

Started by Peace Alliance, December 14, 2004, 04:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

there are 14 days before the turbo reset. If underlines aren't brought back by the time the next turbo comes up, i propose that all the BBU supporters put BBU - before their names

ex.

BBU - Peace Alliance (#1)

Gen. Volkov

Darn right!

BBU-Hounds of Ulster!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

American White Boy

whats this bbu stuff about

Scarwake

I've the exact same question, tho I'll just ignore the answer neways until someone ims me and tells me directly....so lets see the server is to be reset in 11 days now?
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Juska

What's is everyone's name in turbo now? I'm #57
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

BBU was my former organisation: Bring Back the Underlines... but you'll notice i'm now heading the BUS, Ban Underines Society.

Gen. Volkov

Its the Bring Back Underlines organization. Peace Alliance wishes to enlighten or humdrum lives by bringing entertainment into it. My current name in Turbo is the one I started with. The Hounds of Ulster (#17)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES