Are you overweight?

Started by Wolf Snare, December 09, 2004, 02:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Trident

My BMI is under 20, however, I find that weird.  I the type of girl who works out all the time, including weight-lifting.  I would say the exact BMI, but everybody knows that I'm 5'4, and I'd rather everybody didn't know my weight.  No matter what it is, I always feel it should be less.  Oh, the pressure. XD

Gen. Volkov

Hrm I think BMI is an inaccurate measure of weight and wether you are overweight. For example, my friend is considered over weight by the BMI but he is in actuality just very heavily built(densely muscled). I myself am quite tall, and while over weight not obese. Which is what the stupid thing says I'm close too. Its prolly cause I am also fairly heavily built. I weigh 250 and I am 6' 5" which equals a BMI of 29.7. But look at my picture in the Photo alblum and you'll see I'm not obese.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Arguia Zsah

19.1.... wow. I was not expecting that... I am just about a healthy weight... on the underweight side of it as welll.... Wow. I was expecting to be on the overweight side of normal. *impressed*

RazorClaw

1 inch taller and I'd be normal... As is I'm apparently "overweight" but I weight lift and muscle weighs more than fat...

Almkman

Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Nohcnonk

Quote from: TridentMy BMI is under 20, however, I find that weird.  I the type of girl who works out all the time, including weight-lifting.  I would say the exact BMI, but everybody knows that I'm 5'4, and I'd rather everybody didn't know my weight.  No matter what it is, I always feel it should be less.  Oh, the pressure. XD
Wouldn't you want to show off your low weight then? XD