The Burninate

Started by Veranor, December 12, 2004, 05:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veranor

The Burninate - Our View

Disclaimer:
The story above is a metaphorical tale of The Burninate, a group of posters who decided to post under one forum account on RWL because they all felt the same way - for a while, at least. The members were Beatles, Veranor, Holby, and Nevadacow. Wolfo Ono is a male character in this story, currently Wolf Bite on RWL. Everything written in this comical and metaphorical style is actually true, and it is just a limited story. If you knew the full story...! However, what is written here shows enough the glamour and camaraderie, the friendship that the members shared. If you look at every occurrence written in the story, you will find that it corresponds exactly to something that happened at RWL, trying to be as precise as possible within the story. There is no shifting of blame or responsibility, or falsification of facts. A few details are omitted for brevity, and the chronology has been slightly tweaked to better the tale. This document, this is Our View of all that's happened when we were together. There is no intention to bring up old issues or to insult; this is a record of what happened, in a more readable style. We hope you will like this, perhaps you will find out new things and new truths, and also laugh on the way.
~The Burninate
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

wolf bite

Although the story is funny as it runs along with the musical group The Beatles (the songs are good too), it does not go along with the RWL group that used the same account. I don?t know why we constantly have to go back to Beatles misplaced anger at me.

Correction of some facts:
Beatles asked me to join the Burninate and we were friends
Holby was not the downfall of Beatles
Beatles gave me Admin information that he was not to have.
I told him I would protect him if I could know how he got it so I could close the hole.
Beatles would not respond.
I was left no option then to tell Retto that the forum was apparently not secure.
Retto asked Beatles if there was a hole in security
Beatles would not respond.
Retto had to revamp the security.

The downfall of the RWL Burninate was Beatles being stubborn and uncooperative.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

Darnit (Almost cursed there..can't have that) wolf bite. Can't you ever just laugh at something that's funny?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

I did think it was funny, even said so. But he claims that it runs along with what happened in the forum as fact, and made me into the bad guy, that was untrue.

Just because someone goes to a lot of work to be funny to tell a non-truth and calls it truth, does not mean I should not defend my factual viewpoint.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

Or you could just accept that in order to be fun certain things must be exagerrated. I sense you are not the kind of person who likes Comedy Central.... and while yes Veranor claims it to be truth, truth is subjective anyway. I don't believe it is actually claimed as fact.

"There is no intention to bring up old issues or to insult; this is a record of what happened, in a more readable style. We hope you will like this, perhaps you will find out new things and new truths, and also laugh on the way."

I do believe that says it all. So please don't bring up old stuff Wolf bite.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Veranor

Those facts Wolf mentioned are never directly stated nor implied, any conclusion drawn that those are stated is a matter of interpretation.

We did not mean to imply any of those things and all parties who may or may not be offended probably shouldn't be.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Nohcnonk

The arguments have been done before, and need not be repeated here.  Please, Wolf.

So four people randomly posted on the account Burninate?

The Lady Shael

Volkov, I'm not so sure you'd be saying that if you were in Wolf's place.

The problem with this is that this issue was a chaotic time for RWL. You can't bring it up again and expect people not to feel offended. You didn't exactly leave it free of bias.

Wow, I seriously don't want to get into this again.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Veranor

Quote from: NohcnonkSo four people randomly posted on the account Burninate?
Indeed, Holby, Beatles, Nev, and myself each posted under the account when it suited us.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Gen. Volkov

Well it doesn't demonize Wolf Bite... and I don't know how i would react were I in his shoes, but knowing myself, I'd have probably already resolved the conflict and moved on. I tend not argue about things after a few months have passed. But that's just me. As to being unbiased... well if it was then it would be a documentary, and not comic at all. And I don't want to get into it either, which is why I said something to Wolf.

I'm done talking about that now.

Nohc, yes I believe so. Though I think Beatles and Vera posted the most on it.

How much?

Please be mature, Wolf Bite and Shael. Nobody said anything to insult you. And the story doesn't show Wolf in a bad light. Holby and I are no longer friends because he valued his frienship with Wolf over his friendship with me. I'm fine with that. Also, please do not bring up stuff you can't prove, or it counts as lying. Thank you.

p.s. I asked Retto to join the Burninate too, not just you. Since you decided not to be with us, you decided to be against us. Now, everyone, please just read and laugh and realize that Our View is our *honest* view.
p.p.s. Wolf Bite, as a lawyer I'd expected you to read the disclaimer, and as a poster, Vera's post:
QuoteThere is no intention to bring up old issues or to insult; this is a record of what happened, in a more readable style.

wolf bite

First general, I did not bring this up again, it is way in my past as something I had nothing to do with.

For some reason some people find ways of continually bringing up untrue facts in different ways, that is simply immature when they simply could have left me out of it, as in real life I was not involved. If someone states something as a fact about me, that is not true, I will say so. As anyone would.

And Beatles, as a lawyer I can read and interpret.

QuoteThere is no intention to bring up old issues or to insult; this is a record of what happened, in a more readable style.

Despite your disclaimer of not bring up old issues, you obviously directly did. Further you stated it as fact stating that it is "what happened."

Even the reason for your and Holby?s downfall is debatable, but again, I had nothing to do with that either.

I think we are being the mature people here asking you and your friends not to keep rehashing a dead subject. Let it rest.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

How much?

Quote from: NohcnonkThe arguments have been done before, and need not be repeated here.  Please, Wolf.
No, actually, people are begging you.
But please let's stop. PM me.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.