The Order of Lords

Started by Ereptor, October 06, 2005, 06:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Neo, listen very carefully.  Your an !d!iot.  And i should be allowed to say that. 
1.  I am not making BA look bad.  You are. 
  You are the leader.  And i dont know anything about 87 attacks on you by a KID.  But grow up.  You have decided to go on vacation until he is killed?  Be a man, if you are that, and do it yourself.  I do not consider you to be a leader of anything, nor do i think that BA is a legitemate clan ( letting anyone they feel in and not controlling what clan members do ). 
I could give a flying squirrel that you think the blades clan is more violent. 

So heres my advice.

Grow up.  Take responciblity for your clan.  And stop complaiging about someone attacking you if your not going to do anything about it in game. 
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Neobaron

Wanting to avoid further unnecessary bloodshed, id say, is much more effective than starting another stupid war with another comparable clan.

I did not know that the clan password had been changed, and no I did not monitor the incoming players while i was getting arranged at college; it wasnt a necessity.

I am now, however, back, and am trying to cooperate with you. Saying that I am not the leader of an illigitimate clan is a highly ad homenim statement, and was rather unnecessary. I do not appreciate your agressiveness, nor does the majority of the community im willing to bet.

We all know your intentions Ereptor, theyre always the same. Id just prefer not to bloody my clan again.

---

I have started the process of rejuvnating BA?, and have been in contact with its temp. leaders to check any measures they may have taken while i was away.

We are in the process of returnnig BA? to its former glory, and past members have been contacted.

---

We beat Wrath, and Sworn... and we've lasted longer than most clans claim they will. We've been through some of the most talented members of this community in the past, and ill be damned if you say its "illegitemate".

I dont want another war, Ereptor, and id appreciate it if you complied with my request that you send me the names of those involved in the damage you claim, and also chill a little bit.

I also know youre going to turn this into a threat to further your own cause in provoking a war with us; It will not succeed... I hate to be so blunt in diplomacy, but ive seen you work before, and im not going to fall victim to your "im innocent and hes mean so help me become a despot" strategy.

Please reconsider your course of action sir, a polite request from the majority of us who still care for gameplay rather than mindless killing.

---

Now, id like to handle this in a more private manner, to get the essential point of the matter finished.

AIM: neobaron434
MSN: punkin_src@msn.com

neobaron434@hotmail.com
neobaron434@gmail.com
jec31@students.uwf.edu

If you will, id appreciate your cooperation.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Wolf Snare

I'm backing Neo here 100%. Ereptor, we know what your intentions are.. You have 1 member, and yet you are picking a fight with BA already.. world domination to follow, right? *rolls eyes*
First off, I think "unfounded" would be an understatement. Does attempting to bully neo into submission make /you/ feel like a man?
:wink:
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ereptor

If you guys dont get it after this post then i am just going to forget any kind of diplomacy with BA.?

I have no intention of picking a fight with BA.? You ASSUMING what my intentions are is only going to get you what you are saying you dont want, War.? Ok? i dont want war with BA.? But neither am i going to sit around while you allow members of your so-called clan come out and butcher my only member.? I am the only one in my clan right now and a war with you would be beyond pointless.? Then again i do suggest you tone down your alligations towards me as i have no problem suiciding into BA for no reason except to defend a clan that is being picked on by a major clan.

Assume all you want.? It will only lead to more confusion and chaos.? I do not want war, i want you to take responcibility for your clan that you left leaderless and as i see honorless.

Wolf Snare i could honestly care less where your loyaltys lie.  But i would advise you not to continue to make yourself look unintelligent by assuming what my intentions are and then accuse me of bullying another clan member into submission.  Do you really believe i have that much power?  Lets no go into who is a man here....

TOL has a strict forgien policy and BA broke it.  Not the other way around.  So good ahead and play your ?Ereptor is trying to take over the game card?  But all your doing is hurting the chances of a good clan to become a clan by your assumtions and unfactual alligations.   
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

Auitzotl Silver-Paws (#882)  for some unknown reason took Lord Biblio (#878) to under a 100 acres.  He had been attacking him relently and i messaged 531 about this.  It was not stopped.  This was after we cancelled our pact that i had made with Turtle Dog''s Shadow (#531).  Who has been rather helpful but seems to have no authority over the clan.  This led to Lord Biblio #878 deleting his account shortly after.

The non aggression pact was made on Thu, 06 Oct 2005 11:41:08 -0700
Then it was broke by Kyrodo (#839)  and Submarine (#820).  839 is currently not in BA anymore.  They broke the pact with over 24 attacks in under 24 hours.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Neobaron

Thank you sir, all offending party's will be reprimanded and re-educated as to the meaning and goal of the BA?; failure to cmply will result in dropping.

The BA? is not meant to be so violent in times of Peace.

---

I apologize for the actions of my members while I was away, and promise it will not happen again so long as I am leader.

Thank you for your concise report.

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Ereptor

Wiser words have never been spoken.  TOL will look at BA in a new light with the return of their true leader.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ereptor

Yea, sorry to dissapoint you Wolf Snare.  *Shakes Head*
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

That was... anticlimactic.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES