War with ICE

Started by Blankshots, November 13, 2004, 11:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

QuoteOk first, Nohc I meant you died before me...all those who thought I did not know what i was saying, don't make assumptions, it only makes you look stupid.
You apparently didn't know what you were saying as you said something completely different.

QuoteSecond, I am not a newbie, I have been playing for over a year, and have almost always finished in the top 15.
I personally have not called you a newbie as I have no idea who you are in the first place.

QuoteNoch being so good was taken down by my ex girlfriend who had never played, from 1.4 billion to a little over 500 million. While she finished 4th. All she did was listen to me, and I finished 9th.
I was killed because I had no defenses and was not expecting it.  Probably due to the fact that I started out trying to be as peaceful as possible, and even posted such in my Notice.  If I recall correctly, one person didn't do all the work in killing me either.  Anyone can kill someone with no defenses and perform decently on this game when told what to do; especially when you are on the dominating team and only have half the game as competition.  And the game isn't even over yet, so I'm not sure what you mean by "finished."

QuoteSo newbie I think not...again makes you look stupid commenting not knowing your facts.
Again, I never called you a newbie in this topic... So I find the above statement relatively humourous

If you want to have a proper argument, I suggest you confront my points head on instead of capitalizing on your petty "victory." And then try to stop with the attempts at making me look bad.  It would even be more effecive to apoligize, if you are so inclined.

Blankshots

I apolagize noch for making you assume I was talking about you calling me a newb, that is the only apolagie you get... I also realize the game is not over. I am not refering to this game, but to a previous round of turbo. The one where wolf snare, held emperor with 1.7 billion, and you felt the need to attack me 31 times for 6 attacks with sack. Wiping me out of the top ten.

If you noticed, which I doubt you have, is that I made no direct comments to you, I was simply replying to

QuoteBlankshots, this game is to be played with honor more or less. You shouldn't insult Bloodwake just because he's giving a newbie such as your self some helpful game advice.

The only comment I made was that you died first. My mistake was in my wording that is all.

IF IT AIN'T BREAKZ....IT!!
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Naltaca

I tried keeping my post on the civil side and here you go indirectly calling me stupid. Ouch, that hurts. Ok, although you've been playing for a while, my assumption was made logically. First off, you have very few posts which makes you look new. That's one trait of a newb. Second, generally the first rule people try to use is to play with honor and be fair for the most part. Taking adavantage of opportunities is one thing, but being rude and insulting to the other person just because they try to inform you of the way things are done around here is highly uncourteous. And by the way, when I was killed, my stats were higher than nohc's. Not to try and put nohc down but nohc, you did say you were killed because of your status.
COOL STORY BRO

Aqualis

Quote from: NaltacaNot to try and put nohc down but nohc, you did say you were killed because of your status.
Status, not stats.

He was killed because people know him to be a good player and didn't want him to dominate.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Quote from: AqualisStatus, not stats.

He was killed because people know him to be a good player and didn't want him to dominate.
Erm, he said "status"...  

Nohcnonk

I think Nalt knows, but thought simply thought I meant stats.  Or maybe he just wanted to comment.

Thanks for the apology, by the way.

Naltaca

Aqualis is referring to status as reputation when it is also interchangeably functional with stats meaning your status at the moment.
COOL STORY BRO