Stormy i am posting more multi's

Started by Ereptor, February 17, 2003, 10:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

At Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:50:35 -0500, a messenger from King of Heart (#118) brought this to you...
Just to let you know, my dad was using my account for a bit and obviously attacked you. I had no actual part in it.

At Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:07:23 -0500, a messenger from King of Heart (#118) brought this to you...
Again, I NEVER ATTACKED YOU. My father did. If you are so anal that you must attack somebody to get revenge for something that they, personally, did not do, than go for it. I'll be speaking with the administrators on your constant, unwarranted threats.

At Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:13:44 -0500, a messenger from King of Heart (#118) brought this to you...
Again *I* attacked no one. My father did. My father IS WOLF BITE for Christ's sake. Attack him, not me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The above speaks for itself.  It is suspicious enough.  Although it should be frowned upon to use your realatives account for your own purposes.  Wolf bite should be suspended for this.  If he can't break me with enough turns than he shouldn't be able to use his "sons" account to break me.  Enough said.  Posting more multi's below.....
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

99   Lords of Destruction (#201) 5,778 $5,405,419 DDD Wildcat Southsward 40 (98%) 36 (17%) 0
104 Sons of Death        (#204) 4,598 $4,940,080 DDD Weasel Southsward 53 (98%) 40 (15%) 0
110 Fatal Destroyers    (#202) 4,054 $4,679,936 DDD Rat Southsward 46 (93%) 44 (18%) 1

Come on people.  This is going way overboard.  If they are realated there is no way they all signed up one after another.  Only one person could of made these accounts.  Even if he did make them for other people.  This is pathetic how much of this is going on.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Menatus

Don't forget Delta wolf and delta...something else. I dunno, two consecutive delta names.

Trident

Quote from: EreptorAt Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:50:35 -0500, a messenger from King of Heart (#118) brought this to you...
Just to let you know, my dad was using my account for a bit and obviously attacked you. I had no actual part in it.

At Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:07:23 -0500, a messenger from King of Heart (#118) brought this to you...
Again, I NEVER ATTACKED YOU. My father did. If you are so anal that you must attack somebody to get revenge for something that they, personally, did not do, than go for it. I'll be speaking with the administrators on your constant, unwarranted threats.

At Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:13:44 -0500, a messenger from King of Heart (#118) brought this to you...
Again *I* attacked no one. My father did. My father IS WOLF BITE for Christ's sake. Attack him, not me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The above speaks for itself.  It is suspicious enough.  Although it should be frowned upon to use your realatives account for your own purposes.  Wolf bite should be suspended for this.  If he can't break me with enough turns than he shouldn't be able to use his "sons" account to break me.  Enough said.  Posting more multi's below.....
Don't bann him, he's a good land source!

Menatus

More multis: (Going through the clan pages ^^)

Clan: <<<<>>>> - $bassers$
278 taxman (#247) 250 $147,810 <<<<>>>> Wildcat Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0

Clan: Bass - Bassists
231 bassman (#245) 856 $536,157 Bass Rat Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0

Clan: flamers - tax boyz
244 tax boy (#237) 502 $312,578 flamers Wildcat Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0

~*~

As Ereptor said, anyone in DDD.

~*~

There are two people with cleric in their name in the "cleric" clan.

~*~

Clan: Flaming Blades 3
130 delta wildcat (#248) 4,990 $3,775,716 <==}=3 Wildcat Southsward 24 (79%) 16 (81%) 0
133 delta wolf (#231) 4,795 $3,487,532 <==}=3 Wolf Southsward 36 (53%) 56 (61%) 0

~*~

Watch out the FF Rules clan, last time he had like 20 people

~*~

I know there's more..

[edit] Oh yeah, who could forget the 3 "brothers" in the <==}= clan who attack consequetivly and accounts are one after another?

Retto

How supremely interesting that you can divine that these people are multis. Tell me, how do you do it?
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Menatus

Badrang the Tyrant

it sounds to me like #118 is a crybaby and cant admit that he attacked someone and suffer the consequences

Ereptor

This is what happened last time i posted multi's.  People started saying all these other guys were multis.  WELL look at my eveidense retto, storm.  I have proof in writing that someone is using someone elsess account to attack me.  You are admin.  This is against the rules no doubt.  Please enforce these rules.  I can speak for all of us when i say we are getting fed up with this.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Stilgar

just wanted to say that i know that delta wolf and delta wildcat are 2 different people.  I helped 1 of them sign up(delta wolf), and he signed up a friend that couldn't think of a name.
Warlord of Mossflower Wolves

Member of the clan of winter

Germania 4

Your opinion is noted and taken with a grain of salt.