REWARD

Started by wolf bite, November 02, 2004, 02:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veranor

Quote from: wolf biteThe strat was bassed on pressgang. He had to make runs for army to sell for money, then drop, then runs for army to sell again, then drop. The only bad part of this stratagy is that a person can not feed their account. So he would not have spent so much time making the runs and stuff if he had hacked. He would have just deleted the admins, killed all his enmies, gave himself a qudzillion and not have waisted a month.  No, I don't think it is hacking. just a food bug he found that he then decided that food is the downfall to pressgang, so he combined.

Wolf Bite
Well, no, he could have thought ahead and realized that would clearly show he cheated.  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Juska

How do you take advantage of bugs? Whenever I find them they always hurt my empire...
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

lol, you take advantage by finding ways to exploit them. when i found the health bug, it didn't take long for me to reolise i could make tons more money. when i found the hidden land bug... well that ones just obvious, lol

Juby (Tercios)

Wolf Bite....Your just wrong, A bug was not used and his reasons were playing are completely different from what you think.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Sparticus

Holby

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)Wolf Bite....Your just wrong, A bug was not used and his reasons were playing are completely different from what you think.
A statement that completely eliminates any form of rebuttal, from our own master debator, Juby. "You're just wrong".
rofl.
I will not deleted this

Veranor

Hey! That's my line!
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

JOSH 23

too bad wolf got int otrouble, trying t o say that i used htis "exploit" in turbo as well, when turbo was not only legit, it was achieved in a short period of time, proving that i still > you
he has al hte proof of legitimate game play, on top of it, i didn't even finish in first..
:)
sorry that i'm just that good

Nohcnonk

I agree that if he had hacked it would have been much too obvious that it was him.  He still could have hacked and given himself a lot.  Why get 100 billion when you only need 10 billion to win?

*removes slightly insulting comment to Josh*

RazorClaw

Scenario: Josh doesn't CREAM everyone with X amount that's lower than supposedly hacked amount. Let's say he did hack, Josh gets so much he and allies dominate. Then, he can be a martyr. Say he didn't cheat, then obviously, he'd want to get as much as possible. Either way, 100B makes sense...  

Germania

Quote from: JOSH 23too bad wolf got int otrouble, trying t o say that i used htis "exploit" in turbo as well, when turbo was not only legit, it was achieved in a short period of time, proving that i still > you
he has al hte proof of legitimate game play, on top of it, i didn't even finish in first..
:)
sorry that i'm just that good
i > you

Gen. Volkov

Ok... I know these bugs exist.. but why is it only certain players who ever find them? I'm not accusing them of anything, but if they wouldn't go LOOKING for them, we wouldn't have these problems. I have yet to find a helpful bug, and I report them as soon as I do, are people so incapable of being honest players. And I will say this for Josh. He is good, but not THAT good. So he obviously did something. What it is, I have no clue, but I suspect Beatles knows.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Most people would rather come in 20th and know they did it from their own hard work and talent and then think that next time they will do even better.

Some people put winning above how they win. These are people that would rather spend the time finding a way to win at any cost, even if there is no self-gratification.

The next step is after those people have been asked to leave because of their actions. Then they have a personal grudge, because of a way to sidestep their own actions of the past, and would rather harm even strangers to get back at those that had to enforce the rules.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

I know I would rather come in 20th from my own work than cheat and get first. When people cheat, it really ticks me off.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES