Moving on

Started by wolf bite, November 01, 2004, 07:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

I know, I know, this is self serving, but the truth.

The best part of RWL is the Admins. People had talked me about a year ago to join some other games. I did so. I caught Admins sending aid to players, sending my stats to players, and even programming in extra turns to players. The most outrageous act was when I was attacked by a player that was NOT on line. The Admin had gone on to the player?s account and started attacking me! None the less, I still won. Hehe.

I only play on RWL now

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Germania

Quote from: wolf biteI know, I know, this is self serving, but the truth.

The best part of RWL is the Admins. People had talked me about a year ago to join some other games. I did so. I caught Admins sending aid to players, sending my stats to players, and even programming in extra turns to players. The most outrageous act was when I was attacked by a player that was NOT on line. The Admin had gone on to the player?s account and started attacking me! None the less, I still won. Hehe.

I only play on RWL now

Wolf Bite
Also why I only play RWL.

Ashyra Nightwing

And me...
*thinks of TSOR when admins like that are mentioned*

sh0e

ive yet to experience that on faf
even in the days before befriending beatles

most games where admins participate tend to be unfair

windhound

tsor =/= faf

beatles split off from them quite a while ago..  a few disagreements including, I believe, the crashing of their forums...

but yeah, I dont think warbands had ebil admins..  didnt play for long though..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Question: Who's the guy up top now? Did he hack? How'd he get that high, that fast?  

Juska

Wish you'd play QMT wolf bite, that'd be fun to watch.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

wolf bite

On top right now is I think Beatles. He has found a turn bug and is reporting it to Retto for the reset.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Juska

Could it be the bug Josh used? Just he only used it to a lesser extent to try and make it look like it wasn't a bug?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

wolf bite

Sadly, no. At least that is not what I saw him do. One time he did it, his health did not raise. So he could not have been using more then 2 turns.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

RazorClaw

Beatles plays? Was he just banned from the forums, then?

Veranor

Quote from: RazorClawBeatles plays? Was he just banned from the forums, then?
He occasionally has fun with the game. But no to my knowledge, he does not commonly play.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Cindarin

You do realize that if you constantly ban the people who find the flaws in your game, your flaws are most likely never going to be found and you will therefore never be able to fix them?  It's common sense, you need those people to survive.  Hoenestly, how far do you think this game would have gone if it wasn't for them?

And one more thing, the best part of this game, is not the admins.  The best part of this game are the few respectable players that don't whine and complain for ages after they have been mutilated on the game.  You get owned so what?  It obviously means you should have a change in strategy.

~Currently:  In a go-against-everything-mood~
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Veranor

Some of us are still here, still keep in touch with those that aren't.

(Sh0e too).
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't recall Beatles ever being permanently banned from the game. He was disabled, though. Several times. I think the last time he played was the Third Era..