AIM or MSN?

Started by Nohcnonk, November 09, 2004, 02:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

I think you be a little overreacting. I think he's funny. Although 25% of the time I just don't get it. Hee.
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

1) He's not very funny to me, Holbs...
2) It's not hatred. It's annoyance. He didn't have to post that, and it's spam, and I've gotten sick of him spamming a lot lately.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: RazorClaw1) He's not very funny to me, Holbs...
2) It's not hatred. It's annoyance. He didn't have to post that, and it's spam, and I've gotten sick of him spamming a lot lately.
I agree. ::agrees:: *agrees*

Edit: Anyhow, looks like AIM is better for large chats.  Thanks guys.

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Guthorm Swordmaster:D No you,me,ashy and slasher.was the only large chat you've been in.
Ahhar!

Yea, it was!

What's happened to Slasher? He hasn't been online for ages!

DemonSlavers

Quote from: RazorClawDemonslavers, have you heard of post-count resets?
yes yes i have and why would i need to kno razor claw you just need to shut it!  I dont care what you have to say.. and if your saying that was spam no i anwserd to the topic to express how aim is the best whoa i spamed a little just shut it i dont care... :angry:

QuoteI haven't been in a proper AIM chat for aaaaagessss.... Invite me next time!

And RazorClaw, what's with your sudden hatred for slight spammers?

This post has been edited by Ashyra Nightwing on Nov 10 2004, 09:38 PM
I dont know who peed in his weaties this morning. <_<

And whoa get me anouther topic that i spamed in besides the on YAH YOU CANT BECAUSE I NEVER DID!!! SO SHUT YOU TRAP I DONT CARE.... SO COME ON LIL BOY LETS SEE MY OTHER TOPICS I SPAMED IN!!!!

:angry:                 :angry:                   :angry:                       :angry:  
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Guthorm Swordmaster

You spam all the time at the moment if you haven't got anything to useful to say don't bother I'll go get a topic that you spammed in.

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?a...=ST&f=12&t=3134

You posted to a topic 17 days before and it wasn't anything useful.

DemonSlavers

Quote from: Guthorm SwordmasterYou spam all the time at the moment if you haven't got anything to useful to say don't bother I'll go get a topic that you spammed in.

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?a...=ST&f=12&t=3134

You posted to a topic 17 days before and it wasn't anything useful.
oh shut it. thats one and you want to know what it means it means lol. and not that you would know and as you saw in there what razor claw put a bunch of smileys now tell me is that spam i would have to say yes . *rest my case* and thank you holby for supporting  his overeaction

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

RazorClaw

Overreaction? I'm not the one that used caps and called someone else names and went into a personal attack because I'm a nasty little spammer clouding the forums, am I? Am I the one that uselessly spammed? No. AM I the one that told people to shut their traps? No. Did someone pee in my Wheaties? (at least SPELL WHEATIES right) No, because I had Rice Krispies for breakfast. And sorry, Demon, but I refuse to bring up every topic you've ever posted in, because if I did, those would be ALL the topics you spammed is. *Rests HIS case* And I had to read your post three times to properly comprihend it, and not because of big words used...  

DemonSlavers

hahahah man i was in a hurry to type that topic and you get so mad over a little grammer that you can still understand.  Yeah Right ill admit im a little bit of a spammer but so what give me a break its not like im spam bad and all the time.  The first one that you noticed was really not spam, it may be spam to you since you a little grammer freakish and spam freakish.  Yes and as you can see from the other topic, You brought all your anger to me... and you say all this stuff about me... what about arguia he's a bit of a spammer to no offence ;) , and you like didnt even bother to see his litttle bit of spam just me, (the is for sword master too)..  Then anouther thing is that you think post count is such a big deal well its not its the littlest thing in the forums... Who cares what mine or your post count is...  and when you said rest my case you never even started to do that, you fixed a bit of grammer, and just told me if you have everything that i spammed in it would be soo long well thats a lie, because it wouldnt.
                   so i think you need to think about how you took all your anger out on me!!!!!!!!!!
                            :angry:  

The # 1 Turbo Playa'