i think there should be a limit to it. whats your opinion

Thank you

~demonslavers~
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Naltaca

Meh, people who sack should be crushed like worms. That is the ultimate slap in the face to be sacked when you have lots of resources.
COOL STORY BRO

bjornredtail

I would rather just force the use of standard attacks (all trooptyes), and half the land gain with sacking rather than put a specal hard limit on sacking.  
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

DemonSlavers

still though if your rich in resorces then hey you know what your losing both and to attack with out limit even if you are at war thats still to much.
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Aqualis

Just deal with it.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

Sacking is a way of striking back at the evil leader massers, in my opinion. Keep it as it is.

Juby (Tercios)

In war, sacking si expected, however, outside of war, if you make a land grab AND sack somebody, your asking for a war.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Guthorm Swordmaster

Just deal with it and I'm saying that as a leader/food masser

Scarwake

Deal with it, its gonna happen so let it
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Nohcnonk

Deal with it.  Anything goes in war.