Annonuncement: retaehc is banned

Started by Bo?ze, February 14, 2003, 10:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bo?ze

~>John<~

Well yes, but really, couldn't let him stay on doncha know
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

bjornredtail

This is not an admin announcement. Look under the avastar space on his post. It says
QuoteGroup: Members
there. In addation this post was placed in the General Discussion insted of the Admin Announcements section. So therefor this person is in imposter.  
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Bogfoot

Yeah yeah... pretty obvious--it's his first post... Just joined today.... Heh, there's 2 'Boze's on the members list.... and I really don't think an admin would say stuff that would get him banned himself.... Obviously this is the same person, and now he's tryin' to attack our friendly administrator Boze by sayin' that trash.... Some people are in dire need of a life, I say, if they have to stoop so low as to trash forums.... Ah well, p'raps a tighter forum control is in order? Heh

bjornredtail

No doubt the imposter is being banned by boze (the real one) as we speak.  Beside form banning the offender and setting all the admin names as reserved there is not much that can be done to prevent this from happning again.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

RazorClaw

Whoever he is, he's an idiot. He has "Boze" as his title, and then he puts "~Stormclaw" at the bottom of his message. I hope he gets banned, some people can be really annoying on online games!

Stormclaw

*snicker* No, that actually was me. I edited his post.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.