Meritable members of RWL

Started by RazorClaw, November 11, 2004, 10:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

*actually really did vote in this poll and did not choose "Other"*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Guthorm Swordmaster

It seems i voted for Nohc.

Kilkenne

If I would have not nulled, and would have voted...

windy. Heh...

Gen. Volkov

*Idly wonders how long ago this was started* Um other... Just because.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Naltaca

I wasn't sure who I thought was meritable but definitely not any one on that list so I voted other which leaves my options for picking ne one open because I'm not quite sure who I'd root for yet. I know how you feel Kilkenne. Maybe I should be more active in the forums.
COOL STORY BRO

Naltaca

Lol, that's hysterical. This typically happens. I post something about something and then poof, that topic shuts up. I wish I had that much power to scare away people in real life.
COOL STORY BRO

Devari

Huh... Someone voted for me? O.o

Menatus

Wow, totally loving Razorclaw and whoever voted for me. I actually nulled and DIDN'T vote for me for once :D I can't believe I was remembered. I'm not gone, I've been around lately. I just take lengthy breaks ^_^