Turbo

Started by Juska, November 18, 2004, 10:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

I've got it! Next time: Buy Land with Food. Mwahaha. what do you guys think?
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

cloud

or buy food with land?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Guthorm Swordmaster

:D I like your idea Cloud.

Nohcnonk

Then you'd be too landstarved. XD

Um, buying land with food would be weird.  If the formula is mainly based off networth, then the cost of buying would go down each time. XD Maybe you could mainly base the formula for how much land you get off cash...

If this round is successful, then I'd support the idea for next round.

Veranor

Quote from: NohcnonkThen you'd be too landstarved. XD

Um, buying land with food would be weird.  If the formula is mainly based off networth, then the cost of buying would go down each time. XD Maybe you could mainly base the formula for how much land you get off cash...

If this round is successful, then I'd support the idea for next round.
Land is worth more than food. So hopefully you would get more land net than food net. (Money is worth Net too nohc)
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Nohcnonk

True, but I wasn't thinking that there would be an even trade in the net of the food you pay and the net of the land you get.  Meaning a loss in net, since land is very valuable (though not as much networthworth wise), where food is easier to get and is a great source of networth (not one for one, but overall).  Of course that's just an opinion.  I'm not sure what you mean by bringing up the networth of money, but I don't want this to turn into a debate.  We're just supposed to be suggesting ideas for the next Turbo round and stating our opinions about them.  Right?

cloud

I'd rather be landstarved, then starving... just my 2 cents, lol.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...