Validation email

Started by cloud, October 11, 2004, 07:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Yea, I just started playing rwl and I'm about one day in and I keep getting this message saying i need a registration code, but I never got an email, and I keep clicking the resend button, but I havnt gotten one. So i was wondering what was up with that...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Lady Shael

Finally, I can do something about these kinds of problems.

First of all, this goes in the Help forum. *moves*

Second, welcome to RWL! I'm Shael, newly-appointed in-game admin, and target of RWL-related troubles.

Third, the problem may be that you put in the wrong e-mail address. No problem, I can still give you your validation code. Are you CloudTheAllAvenging, #486?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

Yes, welcome to the community, I hope you find it enjoyable. I can see you are also having troubles in Turbo. I have fixed them for you.

Just so you know, AOL does not take our Emails and Netscape uses AOL?s filters also.

Joining a clan makes friends and helps teach better ways to use your land to play the game. Interview a few clans and see what they offer and if you get along with their ways of doing things.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cloud

CloudTheAllAvenging, #486 yea that's me, but i know i put in the right email, cuz i was having the problem in normal, so i c & p'd my email for turbo...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Lady Shael

Okies, I just PMed you your vali code for Reg.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Death Eater

Oh yeah....my empire that was disabled is Death Eater Returns (#458), and I would like him un-disabled (and maybe full turns for the trouble ;) )...lol, also, my first empire, which is deleted now, was just Death Eater, and I can't remember the number....
user posted image

The Lady Shael

Okay, your account should work now.

Death Eater

Wow! Lol, finally someone did something in the adminning department...thanks lady shael ::agrees::  
user posted image

The Lady Shael

No problem. ^_^ Message #2 if you have any other problems.