Interresting Gimmic

Started by windhound, October 14, 2004, 02:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

http://www.freeipods.com/default.aspx?referer=10495670

I bothered to sign up for it and look around, 'cause I wondered how it works..  plus I wouldnt mind an iPod ;)

how it works is that to get the iPod you have to sign up with one of their partners, for instance I signed up for a free trial with www .ansestory.com  (sp) and then you have to get 5 of your friends to do the same.  In this way it spreads, as your five friends probably would want their iPod, and thus spread it on to five of their friends.  
so freeipods.com's partners, which include Blockbuster, the NewYork times, NetZero etc. get buisness, or atleast intrest in their site, and /supposingly/ you get a free iPod..  methinks I'll try to find 5 others interrested in this and I'll let yall know if it works..  if you click the link up top and sign up with one of their sponsors (you'll need a credit card for most of them) then I get one credit ^_^

A rather scary thing is that, although the Ansestory.com trial thing is fully free, if you forget to cancel and say you're not interrested in their full service after your 14 day trial is up, on the 16th day you'll get billed $199 for a year's subscription /automatically/ (ouch) Other than that Ansestory (sp) seems to be the safest and freest (heh heh) sponsor...

*yawns*
if one of the admins finds this unappropiate please delete/move at your pleasure
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blood Wake

I might help you out when I have the time, mainly cause I am saving to get an iPod but I am going to Idaho for some reason in a couple hours
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

IB-frank

It's probably one of those internet scams where they take your email ad send you spam.
DO NOT RUN, TASTY CHILDREN! I WILL NOT HURT YOU! I AM YOUR FRIEND!

Wildwood

I saw reviews and they said it worked, but it was harder than you think it would to get 5 friends to do it.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

windhound

they're verified by the same company who verifies Ebay..  
(I'm pissed off at Ebay right now, so this actually doesnt help my oppinion of www.freeipods.com)
but yeah..  I think I'll beable to find 5 others..  maybe..  *yawns*  when I'm feeling much less lazy..  grah..  yay for weekends...  

btw, like I said, the ansestory thing is entirely free, but finding the time to prod somone to do it is another matter...  suite dorms are kewl though..  either rooms per suite..  two people per room..  I has a chance...  heh heh
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't