Loren Victory! Sworn dead!

Started by Reporter, October 07, 2004, 01:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reporter

NEWS FLASH!

Sworn is dead! Sworn is dead! Tonight pronounced deceased, the clan of Sworn consisting of dead hordes and no active members have joined the list of Loren's defeated foes!

It was a hard and long fought war in which neither appeared the clear cut winner until the end. While many sneered at the seeming futility, a result has finally emerged and now the game can return to its normal state, although Ablaze, and just recently Mordor, may send it reeling once again.

And now for community notices...
Ereptor is looking for potential Nazgul, who are willing to bow to his every move and uphold evil. No experience required.

Ablaze is trying to find out who put their fire out. If you have any information, please contact sticker334.

Loren is holding a party in celebration of their victory, and everyone's invited! Oh, except for Juska, who is dead.

More coming your way very shortly, including an exclusive announcement from Holby. ^_^

Peace Alliance

LOL!

*partys down with loren* hey i'm still neutral!

and the fire just moved thats all... now its in my pants! OWWWWWWWWWW!

Holby

A celebration is certainly in order, but this war has been far from bloodless or enjoyable. Many long weeks were involved, containing painstaking politics, kills, failure, success- all in varying amounts.
But I am satisfied it is all done with. I will not mock my enemy for his failures, nor gloat needlessly.
However, I will once again extend the invitation to Loren's party. Wolf is putting on a heck of a show, I don't know why we don't charge admission ;)
You will find it here.
Also, I will take this opportunity to inform you that Loren will be disbanding ASAP. Its existence was to rid a foe, and now that is taken care of, it will cease to exist once again...
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

Eh, congrats to Loren!
Was that the longest-running clan war in the history of RWL?

Ech, I need to sort my account out.  

windhound

*reads Ingame message*
*nods*
*salutes Loren*
*clicks button*
Loren tis gone to tha four winds 'till Holbs decides ta resurect it...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Juska

*Was delted due to inactivity*

Death and Kang were both disabled by accident.

Too bad to see Loren will be disbanding.

I will be focusing my time on turbo and qmt now, so well fought Loren.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

KangXi

i was flagged for multis after i died and recreated...happened to other players as well, not sure why. so i gave up, so long guys :)

Peace Alliance

you have to delete before recreating, thats why.

Veranor

Quote from: Peace Allianceyou have to delete before recreating, thats why.
Well, it is a little silly and if you don't know that you're SOL. Death Eater posted to ask if someone could please un-disable him...

Checkerpaw and many others have had the same problem.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Wolf Snare

*Finds entire thing rather funny*

well haha, wellcome to the actual game now, loren.. You all can actually /play/ now. You have fought well!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Death Eater

hahaha, so Loren feels they won...

well, I feel that if Retto had done some simple work and undisabled Sworn, including myself, than it would be a different story...really, I accidently recreate without deleting my DEAD empire (which is quite stupid in its own), and, using THREE ways of trying to contact Retto to get undisabled, nothing has resulted. This is what killed Sworn, not Loren.

Nonetheless, it was a good fight, Loren didn't quit...too bad it had to end so blandly.
user posted image