Do not shy away from Death

Started by Juska, September 29, 2004, 06:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

*tacks another I to his name*

Well done Loren, I only regret losing my kill count. Guess I'll hvae to work even harder now to regain it.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

same back ^_^  
only to Sworn ofcourse, maybe Blue Dragon will soon have a kill besides it's name..  I may shatter my no-kill policy, we shall see...

unless, ofcourse, you'd like to give up?  XD
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

*thumbs up to Juska* Great attitude! You'll do better next time.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Juska

I was doing fine, 60mil something net, but they all ganged up on me alas so goes the war.

Surrender? Never, I see Loren did not accept our offer or decide to negotiate, you will live to regret that to, war!!

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

:lol: I was doin fine too, till yall ganged up on me, but alas so goes this stale and dull war

War is only fun if the object is not to kill, retal is fun, having to restart is not as it takes 5 days, a full week, to have full turns again after you burn 200 in protection...

this is a horrible war /because/ the objective is only to kill, not to cause damage, to to utterly destroy...  that's also why this is taking so long to end..  it takes many turns to make a kill, so that damage only goes into one horde..  and the horde making the kill is usually not helped in anyway throught the attacks, usually they are harmed from it..  *yawneth*

but, Loren will kill you all, mulitple times if needed, if that's what it is going to take to finnish this...  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

Quote from: JuskaSurrender? Never, I see Loren did not accept our offer or decide to negotiate, you will live to regret that to, war!!
You already declared war on us :rolleyes:
But er, you do realise that anyone in their right mind will not simply say "we lose and you win" if there is no clear cut winner.
You can't ask something you would not do yourself
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

how does a war actually end if nobody surrenders though? i mean, even if you kill every single person in their clan they can restart... so somebody needs to surrender eventually... not that i'm encouragint it, lol

RazorClaw

That's right, Peace! If someone surrendered, we might actually start net-building and attack you!  

Peace Alliance

somehow that doesn't frighten me as much as you may have thought it did razorpaw  :D  

RazorClaw

RazorCLAW, and I wasn't attempting to frighten you. I was saying that it is optimal for you if this war keeps going because you get money and no attacks and people aren't net-building, they're killing each other.  

Morzan

Yah Peace! You need to use this war to your advantage! hehe.

Razorjaw, we all know what you meant, Peace was joking around.

Hey look, I havn't left 100%!
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Orcrist

Really? It's not like we realized that anyway. Since both clans have so much pride that the can't bear to lose to each other, it will take a while before this war degenerates...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant