IC?

Started by Juska, September 23, 2004, 08:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Guthorm SwordmasterI messaged Wolf about it and it's place where Holby can talk to his friends because he lives in australia because when he's on AIm no-one else is.
thats not true, i'm online at that time... but thats only because i live at night...

Guthorm Swordmaster

Thats you though :D Some people do sleep.

General Austin

Ahhh...another sign of favoritism towards the oldbies...*sigh* :(  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

RazorClaw

Yeah, right... How come I don't get favoritism? Maybe 'cause I don't ask...  

Juska

Now that is the question isn't it Razorclaw?

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

caedo caelestis

The three member rule was created to prevent hundreds of unused clan forums, similar to the game clan score listing. Favourtism or not, Holby requested a forum where he could privately talk to his in-game allies, and in light of the situation, he recieved it for whatever valid reason(s).

Fair enough?

RazorClaw

:rolleyes:  Juska, my point was not "why don't I get favoritism". Though you would turn it into a rather uninsulting flame... I was making a point, saying that if someone else just ASKED for privileges, perhaps they would get them...

The Lady Shael

If you males keep throwing jabs at each other, I'd be tempted to close this topic...that means you too, Razorclaw. Stop putting semi-flames in your posts.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

There, edited it a bit... Sorry, Shael... Razor--C--law. Not Razorclaw, not razorclaw, not RC. *winces* RazorClaw. *grumbles off*

windhound

heh heh
RC..  RC Cola..  my printing graphics teacher had an old can of that which he used to hold screwed up ink or somthin...

alright yall, would you rather the admins made Holby a separate area, like the GD and Spa room, cept it would be called The Holby Land and would be passworded as is now..  I think it's an alright place to put it myself, but that could be a bias view  ;)  

meh..  if spies werent an issue we'd be fine in Loren, as is spies are /still/ an issue..  as are hackers...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

*eye twitches rhythmically and muscles bulge* wind... hound.... Grrrrr...  

Death Eater

if he jsut wanted it to talk to ppl, why not make it an open forum? Why so secret? If its just for his allies, why cant he post in their forums, or email them?  
user posted image

The Lady Shael

Think about  it. What if everyone could see every conversation you had when chatting to someone online?  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Juska

Good point Shael.

IC is a forum for Holby Wolf abd their Loren buddies to talk strategy and take over the game, cheat the code, stuff like that I've been on them, their not very closed mouthed with the pword :)

If you guys really want a private forum get your own, S.E has their own forum, and DE has his own board for the BL()()DLUST our QMT clan.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

*glares at smilie* j/k