HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Started by Kilkenne, September 04, 2004, 08:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Notice I capitolized the Claw part? Have a good 15th, hehe...

*Wanders off to watch WI stomp on Central Florida in some college football action*

Myrhakel

Have a good 15th in two years.  :D

*offers cookies*

The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

RazorClaw

Erm, hehe, forgot to take it off and switch it to my real b-day... Erm... :unsure: I'll switch it back, sorry, false alarm...

Ashyra Nightwing

Hehe, happy birthday anyway!

Guthorm Swordmaster

The Lady Shael

Happy pseudo-Birthday....

*sits back and watches Frances stomp on Central Florida while her power is on for an hour or so* Wait, I /live/ in Central Florida...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TR Shadow

Quote from: The Lady ShaelHappy pseudo-Birthday....

*sits back and watches Frances stomp on Central Florida while her power is on for an hour or so* Wait, I /live/ in Central Florida...
But you don't have an Aisan accent.  *Growl*

Or a Floridian one, for that matter.

Hey, what ~do~ Floridians sound like?

Wolf Snare

Quote from: TR Shadow

But you don't have an Aisan accent.  *Growl*

Or a Floridian one, for that matter.

Hey, what ~do~ Floridians sound like?
:D

Normal, I think.. Well, it depends on what you view as a normal accent. I mean, if you're from Kentucky, then... hehe :P

(anyone here from Kentucky? I visited there before, and man, you guys sure talk funny!)  B)  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

TR Shadow

...I am from Kentucky...

RazorClaw

lol... In the Kentucky/Ohio border area,  they "warsh" their clothes, didja know?

windhound

actually, in Florida a lot of people have /northern/ accents  :P  and very rude drivers..  imported from the north..  (sorry, but I can't think of a word to use) northerners XD

my dad says warsh actually..  I think it's more of a general southerner thing..  ^_^  *pats the south*  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Kilkenne

Know who else stomped on Central Florida on Saturday?

Wisconsin Badgers football! Woot 34 - 6. An ugly 34 - 6 though, nothing all too exciting...go a defensive touchdown called back, though, that made me kinda angry...

WI 34 UCF 6

Almkman

I'm glad I live in central Ohio.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

windhound

Quote from: windhoundactually, in Florida a lot of people have /northern/ accents  :P  and very rude drivers..  imported from the north..  (sorry, but I can't think of a word to use)[/i] northerners XD

my dad says warsh actually..  I think it's more of a general southerner thing..  ^_^  *pats the south*
O.o
why is a variation of darn censored?  that's not bad..  not nearly as bad as everyone going around and saying 'donkey'  that's really getting on my nerves..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Dang? d ang? D  ang? GOOOOOO BADGERS!