Fav. Stratedgy

Started by DemonSlavers, July 30, 2004, 09:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubba_Chiken

Brandon you aint gonna do big fish to me tubby don't try to impress ur friends on here les be serious and I didnt hack your account you got on on my computer reject... I'm also still caught on your wolf with one fox deal... Really cool... You didnt tell me to get out of your face nerd :angry: ... He gets all excited about killing people on this game it's rather quite funny.... He thinks he's cool he takes his army of stoats to lead the world...  <_<  Right.

DemonSlavers

first of all i dont care what you say and second of all i wasnt talking to you when i said you i was talking to the guy that said nice freind i said "you"can just get out of my face talking to him!! Jeeeeez !My god!

Shore shore!! OH really!  
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Orcrist

Go to the strategy section and look at wolf bite's journal (pinned). It's very helpful.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Juska

Go to QMT and look at the strategy section or ask a few of the vets for theirs, it takes like 10 min to alter the strat into rwl and your in business. Ask wolf bite for some help personally. The journel is good, but I think it was written during the DEX code.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

And for God's sake, learn how to spell sure!

Juska

There is like one error in that post.
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

I know, but the fact that he can't spell sure drives me insane! Well, more insane then I was, anyway.

DemonSlavers

Quote from: RazorClawI know, but the fact that he can't spell sure drives me insane! Well, more insane then I was, anyway.
Who are you talking to.? :huh:  

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Nohcnonk

He was talking to Juska... about you.

RazorClaw

Juska

I don't care about spelling, why try to spell good here when you have to at school already.
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

Well, making one or two errors isn't too bad, but posts like the one that said "shore, shore" make you look like an absolute idiot. You spell mostly correctly. Why bother? Why not spk lk ths s0 tht ppl hv 2 intrpt wht u r syng.

DemonSlavers

Quote from: RazorClawWell, making one or two errors isn't too bad, but posts like the one that said "shore, shore" make you look like an absolute idiot. You spell mostly correctly. Why bother? Why not spk lk ths s0 tht ppl hv 2 intrpt wht u r syng.
shore is not sopose to be sure you idiot so get the whole story before saying big fish!  :angry:   JEEZ! :angry:  And yes i do not make too many errors,  It  was a joke that i say shore not sure! So shut your mouth!

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

DemonSlavers

Quote from: RazorClawWell, making one or two errors isn't too bad, but posts like the one that said "shore, shore" make you look like an absolute idiot. You spell mostly correctly. Why bother? Why not spk lk ths s0 tht ppl hv 2 intrpt wht u r syng.
shore is not sopose to be sure you idiot so get the whole story before saying stuff you have no clue about!!  :angry:   JEEZ! :angry:  And yes i do not make too many errors,  It  was a joke that i say shore not sure! So shut your mouth!

The # 1 Turbo Playa'