Other Games

Started by General Lothar, August 22, 2004, 01:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Lothar

Bored... Waiting.... At grandparents house they have AOL so I'm waiting for Retto to get on to validate my account... E-mail can't get to me... gay AOL... So what are some games like this??? I'm watching my little snot nosed hill-billy cousins and I am bored out of my mind... Please tell me some before I am mauled by all the little kids that think they're The Hulk!!!  :snicker:  :lol:  :D

Ca mon!!!

[Merging a double post. You were just bumping a topic, I know, but people will reply in time, don't worry. ~Shael]
BEST SIGGY EVA

HAHA WHAT NOW... MINE ROCKS THE HOUSE

RazorClaw

This will turn into advertisement, methinks... Only other Promisance game I've played is FaF, which was okay, but I didn't like it as much as this, especially since I got killed in my first three days for no reason, meh.

Juska

QMT- qmt.ath.cx
Valhall
Zap
Hack Infiltration
Frost and Flame
Ragnarok

I think those are all the ones I've tried......

(9.5)QMT is by far the best and the hardest to do good. Great forums very fun. 100 person players base
(3)Vahall sucks, its extremely easy and the code is so wacked that all you have to do is store cash for the set and then buy troops and you win. 100-150 player base.
(5)Hack isn't all that fun isn't all that hard. 20-30 player base
(4)FaF isn't bad no real clan wars though isn't very hard, but better than Valhall. Like 30-40 player base
(4)Rag if you play you can decide not much to say noobs are gonna have it hard.

If you want links to any of them I can find em as can most of the other people here.

I'd give Rwl a 7.5
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

Promisource
Peace's site..  hasnt been updated in a bit, but still mostly current..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Orcrist

Yea- if you are bored, I would recommend going to the qmt site (if you can't find it just search google for "QMT Productions"). Then, join epicurus. It is very complicated, and to play it optimally takes about 1 hour a day of using turns (they have something called labor and in order to keep it at perfect condition, you can only use 1-2 turns at a time, w/ 3 turns every 10 minutes).
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Khur Groshid

you dont HAVE to use 1 - 2 turns at a time, try 5 or so at a time ;)

QMT ownz.
Classic =  ::agrees::  ::agrees::  ::agrees::  ::agrees::  ::agrees::
Epi =  ::agrees::  ::agrees::  ::agrees::  ::agrees::  ::agrees::  ::agrees::  ::agrees::  ::agrees::  ::agrees::  ::agrees::

Im a lil biased though ;)

Juska

It's hard to do good in epi when Khur takes all the land and beats you down every run.......
Current Empires:

Orcrist

I haven't played Epi since the Elven clan was around- about a year ago. That was a ton of fun, because there were TONS of epi players back then- I'd say at least 150, but maybe more.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Khur Groshid

yeah, i remember those days too...

i think morv has fixed the market...which will in turn stop the empire break away.  which will make the resets closer, and even cause competition again ;D

bjornredtail

Say, what is this doing in the SPA room. This is a lidigt discussion.  
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Juska

It depends on what Shael deems appropriate. Apparently a discussion about Care Bear obbesions is a more ligit discussion than a topic on other Prom. games.

Don't tell me this is advertsing either in the help/bugs discussion there's a 40 post topic about Ragnarok and that didn't get moved to the spa room.
Current Empires:

Veranor

Quote from: JuskaIt depends on what Shael deems appropriate. Apparently a discussion about Care Bear obbesions is a more ligit discussion than a topic on other Prom. games.

Don't tell me this is advertsing either in the help/bugs discussion there's a 40 post topic about Ragnarok and that didn't get moved to the spa room.
I'd like to agree with you but look at the rules for the Help/Bugs forums.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org