Eerghh.

Started by Checkerpaw, August 12, 2004, 01:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

About a week ago, I was disabled too. What happened is that I deleted an account because I wanted to start over, and immediately created another account (as Seabiscuit). I got disabled, even though I was not using multi-accounts. I was going to contact Retto, but was too lazy/didn't care enough to do it. But this seemed like a good time to mention it.

That is what I wrote on July 5 (I think).  I have not played RWL since then, until today, when I decided to sign up as "Revenge of the Sith."  Immediately, my account was disabled for supposedly using multiple accounts.

I'm not using multiple accounts!  Retto, could you please take care of this?  Thanks!
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

wolf bite

Moves to HELP, where Retto checks first when he signs in.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juby (Tercios)

poor checkerpaw,  ::cries::  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Checkerpaw

Yesterday I tried to create another horde, same thing happened again.  Hasn't been fixed.

*Waits patiently*

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Juska

Your username doesn't happen to be Josh does it?  
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Checkerpaw

Um, no.   :eye:  

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19