Ok, one of the last times posting with Dead Eye

Started by Dead Eye, August 17, 2004, 04:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

What's so sweet about,
These grammarish things from me,
They are not that great.

A Haiku by RazorClaw, thank you, thank you.

Orcrist

I can tell you about my emperorship, Deadeye- After EO disbanded, I decided to try something new and start my own clan. I did, and named it VU (Vermin United- ironically, Ereptor's clan, Union, or United Vermin, had almost the exact same name, but it was complete coincidence). After some heavy planning, I used alot of stoats and overthrew Ragefur. Then, I built my networth as I could before it would throw me to far into the negative. After about 5 days, I decided that I didn't want to be overthrown in the same manner that Ragefur was. I began sending heavy aid shipments to Austin (we were apprentices together in EO and he was the Assistant leader of VU) so that I would have at least one very strong allied horde in case of war. Unfortunately, about 2 weeks into my "reign", my family and I went on vacation for 2 weeks (somehow that gave me the title "Pretender"). During this time, Retto, Kilk, and Raine had been building up rats.. many many rats. A few days after I got back, they attacked me with them (I believe Retto had 135 mil, Kilk about 35 mil, and raine about 45 mil- this is what I was told afterward). As I stated before, my strong suit was stoats- My net was over 200 mil and I only had about 25 mil rats, even though I did have many guards. My defenses were quickly overcome, and I was left with such a serious deficit, that I sent away as much as I could and just deleted.

If you need the story on EO, I'll give you that too.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Darkstar

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)Blackeyes?
Hehehe :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  
user posted image

Was once a legend, now........ PWNZ ALL!...

General Austin

Err- Aren't you the guy that started cussing and stuff and talking about how promisancew was dying? You got so bad that FaF had to gag you. Decided that Prom is fun again? :blink:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

RazorClaw

Yes, Blackeyes, pompous spammer extroadinaire...  :D  

Morzan

Orcrist the story of EO would be appriciated, I have chunks of what it was and such, but not the whole thing. Also, I have no history really on the last three Emperors of era 1.
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Kilkenne

Orcrist:

Numbers for rats:

Retto: 125 mil
Raine: 65 mil
Me: 60 mil

;)

Retto curb stomped him to Raine, Raine proceeded to take most of the land, then I just took the rest and switched right to Stoaties...More land has never been stolen frome one Warlord in a single night...(Without one just giving in/cheating)

Wolf Snare

So Deadeye, How is this thing coming so far? You should get some people to write bits and parts of it for you... Possibly offering a better retell, and maybe speed things up? It's just that, something like this could take forever for someone to do alone.....  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Morzan

Well I got lazy, but then I brought it back up to orginal pace. I could use some help, like I said AIM me or talk with me in private about it.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~