BIRTHDAY!

Started by Arguia Zsah, August 07, 2004, 11:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Guthorm SwordmasterHappy birthday TR
HEY.  He called you TR. *fears for him*

Tea_of_Persia

QuoteLooks like Tea thinks it's a spiffy idea...
Oh come on, I'm turning 99 every day and you know it.
It's just something to do while I'm hanging around here waiting for responses from  you people who actually have lives...  ^.^
Maybe I'll start an RP or something... *shrug* *toddles away*
Give Peace a Chance

The Lady Shael

Aww, poor Tea. I know how you feel, I used to be just like you. But now I have a semi-life. I was sorta forced to get one, though. It's still not much of a life though. Spamming is always fun when you're bored on the forums. In the Spa Room, of course. Or looking through old topics and laughing at how naive the older members used to be back then. Of course, you won't find many of my embarrassing topics here, they all died with the old forums. ^_^ Well, there still are some topics lurking in the archives that I'm itching to delete, or at least close. Fortunately for all of you I'm an honest admin who is willing to suffer embarrassment than take away your source of amusement on this forum. Meaning, poking fun at me.

And I'm not making any sense at all, am I? Just ignore me, then, I just got back from my first day of school, I didn't expect myself to make any sense...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.