Started by windhound, August 03, 2004, 09:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Ooh, I did, once! But they were all in the Spa Room, I think. ^_^

You know, if I added back how many posts I had before I reset my post count those two times, I'd have the third most posts. Maybe I should...newbies are probably wondering why I'm an admin with so few posts...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: VeranorBadrang has 43 freaking posts today! Woah
Didn't someone have like 99 or 100 one day.
:lol: Ad did.  I believe he said he stayed online for 9 hours trying to get it done though.

bjornredtail

Say, how many posts do I have?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

bjornredtail

And I'm like member 6. lol Well, for the longest time I was more or less boycotting RWL 'cuz of the whole source code thing.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Arguia Zsah

how many posts do i have? answer: not many. don't laugh! it's just that the spa room doesn't count otherwise i would have almost 1000 posts myself! :lol:  

The Lady Shael

Heh. I did some researching and adding, and discovered that if Spa Room posts counted, and I didn't ever reset my post count, I'd have 3376 posts. ^_^

Without the Spa Room posts, I'd have 2310.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantAnd he has over 1K posts already.  I believe I could sum it up...Spammer! :lol:

windy, why do you always have to ruin everything? ^_^
I'm not a spammer, you spammer!

The Lady Shael

*points at Nohc's post count amusedly* Eheh, 1337...

Nohcnonk

As much as I hate to brag...

I is teh 1337!  Or whatever.  You are not winnar!

RazorClaw

I got 103 in a day, I think, before Spa Room, when I post-stacked...