Why are people buying lottery tickets...

Started by Deathclaw, February 11, 2003, 04:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

The jackpot is at $0, but last time I looked, 29 tickets have been purchased. If they win they get a grand total of nothing, so why bother? It's just a waste of money. Really weird, you people are... jk
Glory, Glory, Man United!

calria

lol I've never bought a single lottery ticket, but in those nuts' defense, maybe it's just a habitual thing. at any rate, don't point it out to them- as far as Im concerned they can do whatever they want to to lower their NW's. better ranks for me and my buddies... yee-haw!

Deathclaw

True, true. Better ranks. It is probably low ranked people, anyway.

Abby The Rat

Just to let you know, the lottary works with the auto turns so if there is no auto working then how can the lottary work?
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Deathclaw

I dunno, but people are buying tickets...

The Lady Shael

That would be amusing if someone actually WON....

"Cool! I won......nothing. Hm. Oh well, maybe I'll win again next time..." *buys another three tickets*

Heh.... :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Trident

Maybe mainly rats are buying tickets; tell me, what's a betetr waste of time, buying a ticket, or taking the time to post about how many people have even bought tickets?   :D  

calria

I think that they're equally wasteful, and therefore a vital part of RWL... where'd we be without stupidity and "duh" moments in our opponents?