LET'S BREAK THE RECORD

Started by VinnieOlle, July 10, 2004, 04:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VinnieOlle

I want to get a count of all the people participating.

If you do not know what this is about read this thread

Blood Wake

if i can, what day is the 21st? its the 21st right?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

VinnieOlle

yeah unless we move it because everyone is busy that day. If i can get the computer im gonna be on for sure. ( i have 2 sisters that spend hours and hours on aim and a brother that i dont really care or know what he does so its hard to get a spot on the computer <_< )

Arguia Zsah

i will if i can, but won't it make RWL crash? i don't think that is such a good idea...   :unsure:  

VinnieOlle

Quote from: Arguia Zsahi will if i can, but won't it make RWL crash? i don't think that is such a good idea... ? :unsure:
uhhh..... retto we need your opinion your smart with this kind of stuff...  I dont think it will because that many people were on before and... well i dont really know what happened :lol:  

Anyway, I dont think many people are... 7 people... probably three of those 7 will show up... So unless each of those people bring 15 clones ....wer doomed   ::help!::    

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm going to, if I can...

Arguia Zsah

oh. but it's a bit pointless if only 5 or so people actually turn up isn't it?

Neobaron

What is it with you people and records?

Everywhere i look someone wants to break a record....

---

Meh... ill participate... but only because its an excuse to get online that isnt along the lines of "I want to see how badly im doing"   <_<  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

VinnieOlle

Lol... All the "break the records" things you see are this one. I think we will get around 15 people  ::disagrees::  

Arguia Zsah

15 is an improvement on 5 :)