Favorite Beatle song

Started by Sonoras, July 12, 2004, 05:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonoras

These are some of my favorite, most from Revolver album (My fav.)

Juska

Eleanore Rigby is my fav. "writing the wrods to a sermon no will hear....." love that part.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Angst Vulpine

Bugs make song? 0_0

Urhg.

None of those. I like Strawberry Fields Forever.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Neobaron

LSD!
LSD!
LSD!

I like "Come Together" myself... but its not on the list.   <_<  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Angst Vulpine

Oh yes.  

I very muchly prefer Pink Floyd, however. Different drugs!  (Actually, only one member really used them...And he's dead, I think.)
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

VinnieOlle

Do they sing twist and shout thats a good song. Especially in the movie Ferris Buellers Day off!

Sonoras

Err....don't think so....

Neobaron

Ur thinkin about the DC5 Vinnie... they did a remake of "Twist and Shout"

It sucked.

---

The beatles never made a song that sounded so horrible... Never.  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

wolf bite

I can?t pick one because I like all the music that they wrote.  

And I think that at one time, all the Beatles used drugs. But Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds was known as LSD. Many still think that the song was about the drug.

They never meant to be bugs or beetles. They were guys with a beat so they called themselves the BEATles.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Angst Vulpine

Suposedly it came to Lennon (or McCartney? I don't remember) in a dream.  
Angst Vulpine  

Juby (Tercios)

I don't see a single song off the white album!?
Why don't we do it in the road...
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Cindarin

Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, and Pink Floyd are better.  I nulled.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Angst Vulpine

Who voted that they hate the Beatles, anyway?   :sick:  
Angst Vulpine  

Arguia Zsah

i like most of the beatles songs that i have heard. :)  

Sonoras

I'm into TONS of different rock bands.
(Led Zepplin, Rush, Blue Oiyster Cultic (sp?), Tenacious D,Queen, Ozzy, and tons more.)