Started by Angst Vulpine, July 12, 2004, 09:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

i know. it's great, isn't it?

Angst Vulpine

And I'm not?  :blink:

Yes, self promotion. So PROD ME!
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Arguia Zsah

*prod*

there you go.

so angst.
u can be my arch-nemesis if you like. cos i'm nice, i am. :)  

Ashyra Nightwing

...Arguia, get AOL. http://my.screenname.aol.com/_cqr/login/lo...ized&createSn=1

...I have a new arch-nemesis! Yay! I'd always thought it was time for a change...

*sneaks off, carrying the Retto Plushie*

Arguia Zsah

ok. but i should b doing clarinet practice.. or else me muumy is going to get angry :angry: . but i won't log off!

and i shall go get AOL.... later :rolleyes:  

Angst Vulpine

NOOOOOOOOO! *clings to Ashy*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Arguia Zsah

OR.. BY THE WAY, DO I HAVE TO PUT THE WHOLE POSTAL CODE IN FOR aol?

Ashyra Nightwing

yeah... it's odd.

*feels kind*
*gives Angst back the Retto Plushie*

Arguia Zsah

gimme the retto plushie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't leave me out of this!

Angst Vulpine

When did you steal it? *Glares*
Angst Vulpine