Just need a bit of help....

Started by The Lady Shael, July 03, 2004, 02:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

This is actually a serious topic in the Spa Room (wow!), but I didn't want to call /too/ much attention to myself being back here for five seconds.

Anyway, I'm here because no one seems to read my LJ much anymore, so I'm hoping several people here will respond.

I'm planning to make my own personal site, with information and stuff on all the things I like, Redwall, Harry Potter, One Piece, piano, etc. I'm hoping that RWL will even have it's own section. But due to the general-ness of the content, it's hard for me to pin down the perfect domain name. I've been going crazy over this for the past week, but nothing seems to fit.

So, I need some ideas.

What do you guys think of when you think of me?

And, like I said in my LJ, please don't say "a yellow butterfly".  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Holby

Mhmm, I think of the butterfly too.
And a long ago friendship. And Daughters of Delor. And of the word "chirp".
Also I think of this: ^_^

I will not deleted this

windhound

www.^ _ ^.com
spiffy..  hehe..  
generalness works too..  generalnesseth..  woo..
Fishies'R'Us..  
FlamingButterfly..  Flamefly..  now Flowerfly..  

meh..
randomness..eth
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

calria

ice cream, squirrels, a lady named shael, and, for reasons I shall never understand, purple velvet.

Nohcnonk

The Lady Shael

Heh. Actually, shael.net already seems to be taken...

Cal: o.0 Purple velvet....odd....well, purple is my favorite color anyway.

Hmmm....*ponders over suggested ideas*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

VinnieOlle

QuoteMhmm, I think of the butterfly too.
And a long ago friendship. And Daughters of Delor. And of the word "chirp".
Also I think of this:
I remember the first game of Rwl i ever played  I remember Me my brother and my cousin all played For some reason i always remembered the name DaughtersOfDelor. I never knew that was you and back then i didnt even know you. Im the only one that still plays but you might remember my cousin Ken (kennyboy on forums) Im sure Ad does he is the one that got my cousin in this , my cousin told me, i told my brother.

All those good times playing this with my family but they got older and thought this wasnt any fun so now im the only one left :(

[sorry bout the double post when i pressed Submit I forgot to put the quote so pressed back and added it... didnt know it would do that]

[Sure, no problem, I'll just delete your first post. ~Shael]