What do you think of this picture?

Started by Trident, February 09, 2003, 07:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

http://205.178.160.247/artwork/scripts/art...m?ArtworkID=404

Personally, I find it as a war.  But, seeing no barred fangs, it could be the start of a friendship.  Take it seriously, people.  Please say what you thought, it tells me a lot about you.

Shytalon

I see two side curious about each other. Nothing else. No freindship, hosility, or other. Just curiousity.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Aqualis

I voted null. I don't see a war, but I definatly see a conflict. Perhaps an  old rivalry. Nice art though.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Tsarmina

Took a while to not get distracted by the beauty. I'm such an art nerd. x.x At any rate, I see it more as a resolution than the beginnings of a war. There's too many indications of peace rather than ferocity. No bared fangs, as has been mentioned, no hackles raised.

Bloody cool painting, reglardless. ^.- The eagle really caught my attention, as did the backup animals in the background. If you look at them, neither appears to be ready to attack. The mountain lion is just looking to the other side while the wolf is looking to what is presumably the alpha male. Back turned to the other side... If it were a war, I don't imagine a wolf would turn its back on a likely foe.
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF

Trident

So far so good.  Different times you see it, and different things come up.  I'm starting to see what took place of a grudge, restored to new friendship.  Different thoughts trigger different things; those who've seen war haven't seen much good in the world.  Those who see alliance, they see good in the world, mainly the goodness that one sticks up for another. Same with those who see friendship, but they see happiness, kindness, and the truth of friendship.  To see nothing, is to have no feelings.  Hidding yourself behind a wall of aloofness isn't good.

Misha

Oncoming war. The sky is dark, there are lightning bolts. Lightning bolts.
"Of course I can do it. I'm a Gundam pilot, aren't I?
Guard of Autumn, #99
~*~Local Gaming Freak/Terrouger~*~

War. Friendly cats dont ussually stare at each other like that. The air seems to be very tense.

Abby The Rat

The air is tense, but look to the center of the picture in the background there is light, the sun is shining on the a small area of the mountain. This to me mean that there is hope in this tense time. Look at the wolf, he got his paw rised, look at the way he rised his paw.

What does that tell you?
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

General Austin

Wildcats coming to peace? It looks tense, but not exactlythe kind of tenseness for war...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

catcherguyusa24

definatly not a war.... not friends either....why would they have backups if they were friends...i put null vote so thats wut it says bout me lol
BloodClaw Razorback  of the Bloodsucking Lizards of Doom
New Server: The Bloodsucking Lizards of Doom (404)
Turbo: The Rough Raiders (55)

JestahMunkee

Hm...really...I see more of an alliance formed. An ally isn't nessassaraly a friend, thus, the tension, but it's not a hateful type...more of a..."Bejezziz,,he could rip my head off in a split second, can I trust??" type tension.....yeah...
and I thin this  :P guy looks like he's wearing a thong...blee*runs off to be loopy*
*Scree!*
*Lick Meee~!*
--I am not the muffin pope!--

calria

hmmm I put making a resolution, but what I'm really feeling with it is sort of a discovery type thing- the clash of two worlds. Notice the differences in the ground's texture and the sky etc. on the two halves of the picture...

Deathclaw

No bared fangs, true, but the facial expressions seem angry... I think it is a beginning to a war... but that's just me.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

JestahMunkee

maybe it's "None of the above" ie-- a betrayal-- the wolf is asking for forgiveness for the puma, whom he and his pack have somehow crossed after a time of peace...
only on a /techinaclity/ is that the start of a war....
my my-- fruit is brain food....okay-Il'' shaddup now ^^;
*Scree!*
*Lick Meee~!*
--I am not the muffin pope!--

Trident

Taking logic into consideration; cougars and wolves are enemies.  Maybe, what was once a sight of hatred, (lightning) comes back as a source of friendship (light).