For All of Ye who are Interested

Started by Ashyra Nightwing, May 13, 2004, 10:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf

I played a Zelda game but I was killed by chickens so I stopped.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Angst Vulpine

Hahah! That's so great, isn't it?

Coooooooooo! EBIL BURDZ!  ::agrees::  
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Ashyra Nightwing

CHICKENS!! *sporks them repeatedly*
You'll just have to learn not to give up when stuff like that happens! *tries to count the times she's been killed by chickens*

Angst Vulpine

It can't be done on one one hand. Or two, even.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Dommy1653

Quote from: WildwoodI hate the Legend of Zelda.
And It Hates You!

As You Can See, Im A HUGE Video Game Fan,

And Im So Exited(Did I Spell That Right, Well To Tell You The Truth Im Only 9 Years Old) About The New Game!
SONIC FOR PRESIDENT!!!
user posted image

Ruatine

*coughs* What you want is: excited
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

Yeah.  Uh, I've heard a lot about this game now that they've told pretty much everything that happened in E3.

Ashyra Nightwing

*stares at Dommy's sig*

SUPER SMASH BROS!! Woohoo!

Nohcnonk