RedCon ' 06?

Started by Dia, March 12, 2004, 07:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dia

**Looks really stupid**  I've heard a lot about RedCon ' 06 but no one has actually told me what it's all about.  Terrouge had it in their mag last month but unfortunately I didn't get round to reading it.  Could someone please explain to me what the heck RedCon ' 06 is about?  Please?  **Looks around**  Someone?

The Lady Shael

RedCon '06 is basically a convention of Redwallers from, hopefully, the entire world, meeting in Chicago in the summer of 2006. There'll be lots of Redwall-related activities to do, stuff to buy, Redwall fans to meet, and Brian Jacques himself could be there...but...now I think I'm going to go hide. *hides*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

*Whispers* Yes, basically its what shael said....We(the staff) are going to be meeting in July of this year to meet each other and to discuss the convention in more detail.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Dia

Cool.  Thanks for clearing that up for me.  Who is running it?  I probably won't be able to go seeing as I live in Scotland...........

Scarwake

Well, lets see....There are many people in charge of it....Me, I'm the Technical Coordinator, and I've kinda rounded up ideas for activities as well, so kinda activity coordinator in a way....

BUT, basically I'm Technical Coordinator....Ummmm.....*points you to website, because its easier*
RedCon
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Randag

Dia, don't let a little things such as the Atlantic Ocean stop you from going to RedCon '06. I'm coming all the way from Ireland, while it is not quite as far, I'm still trying to make this as international as possible.

-Ran!  
Walk With Pride, Protect Like The Night!
Harness Your Potential, Regret Nothing!

"Ash nazg durbatul?k, ash nazg gimbatul
ash nazg thrakatul?k, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul"

RedCon-Forums--- AK_f00 ---RedCon-Website
Destined For Greatness, But Pacing Myself!
You Know Me! You Just Don't Know It Yet!

Kamikaze Badger

EDITED BY RANDAG:

Kami - I did ask you not to bring your removal from the DJing position again. Now you are just being spiteful. Just like the immature child, that you keep on pretending you've stopped being.
I wonder how some of the people back at Terrouge would feel knowing you still act that way behind their backs.

Cut It Out!

-Randag!