Who wants a Monica to post a picture of herself?

Started by Nohcnonk, June 28, 2004, 11:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

I vote "I want her to and wouldn't mind if she didn't look too great." ^_^

Monica = Trident

Ashyra Nightwing

I want her to- even if she has seven noses, I still wouldn't mind..

Trident

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOO!!  Everybody do NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Angst Vulpine

*agrees  with no one*

CHOK'EE'POKE'H'LEEPS.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Myrhakel

The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Sonoras

Yeah, we should be able to see what everyone looks like.

Monica, does TJ know what you look like?

Aqualis

I don't care.
Quote from: SonorasYeah, we should be able to see what everyone looks like.
LOL. Good luck finding a picture of me.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

Nobody knows who I look like- at least not here, anyway.  Other sites some people do, but that's only because I've met them.  

Aqualis, awhile ago when you gave me the screen name of that pimpjuice guy, he asked if I'd seen your pic, I said no, and he asked if I wanted to but I told him I'd rather you show one to me when you're ready to.  

I wish you people would do the same.

I could probably find a picture of me somewhere, but knowing what I've done this summer, I'd be wearing a two-piece swimsuit which would be considered "inappropriate" for this website.  I like that law!   :D  

Nohcnonk

*mutters*

That's a bad reason!  You don't have to post it anywhere... and I dunno if that's still "illegal."

Aqualis

Quote from: TridentAqualis, awhile ago when you gave me the screen name of that pimpjuice guy, he asked if I'd seen your pic, I said no, and he asked if I wanted to but I told him I'd rather you show one to me when you're ready to.
How'd he get a picture of ... oh, right, school pictures. I don't even have one of me.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

calria

VinnieOlle

i would send a picture if i had one i dont have scanner so i can only send digitals but idont have any digitals