Bounty on Raptor

Started by Amoraq, May 15, 2004, 05:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindarin

Wild I hope you like your empire now.  By the way nice 14mil rats with nothing else (including leaders).  All you have is money and food and I took out quite a large amount of it.  No damage apparently because of how much you have but oh well.  Oh yes and one more thing, if you plan on threatening someone don't threaten them after they retal hitting you a couple times for about 50-60 attacks made by you against them.  What goes around comes around.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Wildwood

Do you like being attacked? You better because you have 21 more coming.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Raptor

Wildwood

Quote50-60 attacks made by you against them

Are you kidding?  I attacked you only like 15 times.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Drunkey

IM on it. Good idea he was in my clan and was offel to me and talked back to me.