Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Citadel is gaining fast!  We have some of the best allies to:  Best, TBV, and O.C.P...  Especially glad we have O.C.P.., they be viscious! :lol:  

lonewolf

Join Blades I will give 1 Billion straight up.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Wildwood

One billion is not that much.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Trogdor 22

yeah, but joining a clan takes no work at all, so I'd join.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

I could use a bil for my strat, but I have to head Citadel.  And lonewolf, if Legend of the Flame doesn't stop hitting me and my clan members, he will be knocked down.  Just a fair warning to him.

Lereac

Ha!

The independents will win!

Anyone can see that...

But if 3rdReich wins... I will SERIOUSLY be mad.  I think it would be nice if people would stop joining with names like 'The Empire Forever (DasReichFurImmer)' and MrMustachePwnsUsAll (namely, Hitler owns us all).  I mean, it's not funny, guys and gals.

lonewolf

Legend of Flame is wack he attacked me.
and Troggdor I will send you the pass.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the