*appluads*

Started by windhound, May 16, 2004, 10:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

*Cheers*
She's DEAD!!
*cackles*
hehe..  it was because I was pessing enter instead of clicking..  how odd..  spiffy..

thankee Peace
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

thraka

Just a shout out from KOWW in general.
First off those who have died from hydra was due to not enough sleep on our part and those people decided to do something stupid like hit us a rediculas amount of times.
Second we of the clan KOWW work together. If we did could not cooperate to this level while seeing each other almost 4 times a week then we should not be a clan.
Thirdly we have chatted about the hydra clan overhitting us.
Heres and excerp from one conversation:
Sun, 9 May 2004 18:55:11 -0700
ok just giving u guys the heads up then thats all!

Sun, 9 May 2004 13:12:00 -0700
*shrugs*
to each their own

Sun, 9 May 2004 01:28:09 -0700
Just to give ur clan a heads up. We really do not appreciate leader attacks for money. We usually respond poorly to them. Let ur clan know.

So we did give forewarning to the clan leader and that he should chat to his clan about it.

Currently Wildwood II is doing great because when he hits us he messages that it is only for land and that he expects minor retals due to it. We only hit him now when he goes over 40k in land as well. This has been his lesson for his attacks before this and he has learned not to repeat past mistakes. We as individuals are not that strong but we are a force to be reckoned with when as a clan. Especially when spaced over the top 20 as we usually are.
We do not like to kill but I would have to say that the past few were kinda nicely done. Plus if Nos reads this can you post the comments that were sent to you from Windy there. This will show that he believed he was invicible. We kind of squashed that idea.

So to close this rant and to get back to work here....
We have only killed people who have done massive over attacks for no reason, massive amounts of leader attacks in a hope to destroy ones economy, and those who are high on themselves. Other than this we have spared those who have learned their lessons or have refused to follow in the footsteps of those around them.

Enjoy!

Thraka aka Capt Term aka the current leader of KOWW
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

windhound

rofl.
no really, thanks thraka, you made me laugh..

have you even check to see how many dang defences I have?  the highest in the game, and will probubly remain as such,
thus, I couldnt possibly feel invincible!  incincible means unbeatable, and I was the most beaten warlord in the game :lol:
I said that I didnt think that KOWW could/would kill me, and I would quote myself, but my sent messages are gone, I backed up the ones I recieved for reference purposes..  always find them useful..  
yet, yall proved me wrong, your reasoning was waaay off, but for whatever reason you suceeded, and thus the name of this topic..

I couldnt give a piece of flying ratdung how my members played, as I've said, to each their own, I played rather viciously this round, and so have countless others..  Turbo is getting to where you either over-attack or be over-attacked, it's part of the Game now, there are no more nice '6 attacks per horde' honor stuff like there was at one time..  hitting somone over 10 times was unheard of 'cept in war, now it's a common landgrab...

oh, yeah, and you keep goin on about lessons and teaching them,
well, you never taught me a thing, 'cept I can never trust KOWW ever again, and they will be on my "to attack" list everywhere I see them..
I hold grudges, they can be overcome, but they linger..  

I wish yall the best of luck in game, you'll need it  
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

thraka

Ok then.

And I figure that with the rate of deaths and the amount of rants with my name attached that i will not have a good chance of survival in the game. But as far as the honorable way of playing before the KOWW clan tries to uphold that until we are massively overattacked and it seems you still are unable to understand this so whatever *quote"To each their own".

Enjoy
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

windhound

*shrugs*
KOWW wasnt on Hydra's war list most of the time, just for a day or two after the 2nd killing, then Garavas got to it and I didnt bother him about it, assuming he knew what he was doing..  

*yawns*
I donno, I cant keep track with what my clan does all the time, you just said the same thing about when Garavas was kill, that you cant control all of your clan's actions, I'm failing to see the difference..