Peace Alliance Disabled?!?!

Started by Garagas Ledavas, May 08, 2004, 03:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

Of course, it doesn't work on RWL anymore, and the newest source code will be available with the bug fixed very soon.

People who are operating a BAXX-based game can find people who are potentially using this bug by going, in their list of administration options, to "Miscellaneous" and then clicking on the "Show Land Deviations" button. If the land deviation is pretty high and is in thousands, they could be exploiting this.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Peace Alliance

Yeah, this is the first time my land deviation has been more instead of less, heh.

VipersByte

So does this mean you can't play for the rest of the round, or are you just gonna cheat and make a second accunt to continue with?

the way i figure it, if you get caught cheating, (  on purpose " not making note of bug and stop using it" type of thing ) you shouldn't be allowed to play the rest of the round., but who am i?

Viper  ;)  
VIPERSBYTE

calria

I think he ought to be re-enabled, personally.

And Viper, you're Viper! That's who you are!

Peace Alliance

I'm being enabled later on this week. If you asked me i'm getting off easy... it i did come clean about everything when i was cought. Admitted to everything. Told Retto how the bug worked. He was baffled.

He' deleted my extra land, and i'll be back in the game later on this week in his words.

And i have to stand 100% beside cal when i say that yes, you are Viper....