You know what I'm sick of

Started by Juby (Tercios), May 06, 2004, 12:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

I think that this was /before/ the truce was set up, but after attack limits.  I don't think that it was anywhere near 25 attacks, but Juby must have hit Coffee Break a lot, so Coffee messaged me telling me what Juby had done.  I then replied, saying that a truce was needed, because my clan couldn't work with attack limits.  Right after we made the truce (earlier today), I messaged Juby and told him that he could not attack Coffee Break at all.  I don't think that Juby has attacked him since then.

And Wolf, you're not Coffee Break are you?  Why doesn't he just go to the forums himself instead of troubling you?

Juby (Tercios)

wait, so you agreed to a truce, after I attacked and then he attacked me?  I won't attack him back now but it really bugs me how I get trounced on for doing things when someone else does not (edit: does not get trounced on for them), I am assumed to be wrong, and my accuser is accepted as truth no questions asked.  I am an honourable player, If I have 60 K land, I'm expecting someone to try and take 30 acres off me and someone else to take ten.  If you have alot of land, don't expect a 5 attack limit, that just doesn't make sense after 20 K.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nohcnonk

You're the one that smashed him up first, though, so it's only right for him to be the one to hit last.  And for everything else, I say you're right... but others don't agree, and I'd say that it's our best interest to compromise.

Arguia Zsah

i is following you!!!!!  err, i haven't a clue what this is about, but its always good to compromise! :blink:  :)  :unsure:  ;)  

VipersByte

Good underlying topic,

It got a bit side tracked thru all the, he did this, and i did that, but when you get right down to it. good topic on the " online hitting "

Is there not some other way to say regulate how long a player can be online, without doing anything?  And yes i read your post Wolfbite about the 1,2 seconds of inactivity during every 10 minute refresh " not wording right, but point was made ".  

And someone else mentioned that ppl stay online all the time...  Not true, as when me and my clan are usually on, we are the only ones on.  So to be online 24/7 is not true, as we do most of our turns / damage at night, when no one else is online, and they are sleeping in their / someone else's bed  :rolleyes:   hehe

But back to topic.  There should be a warning given that if someone fails to do something in a certain time frame, then they are able to be hit.  Or is it possible to write something in the code next round or so, or now... that if a person is online, there is a mark next to name, and they are " ACTUALLY " doing stuff, and not just showing that they are logged in...  Just a thought, as i understand none of this coding stuff  :(  , am sure with all the smart 180+ iq's i think it was said, that you guys can figure a way to get it right..   :P

ok am done.   :D

edit for spelling errors ( geez  ;)  )

Vipersbyte
VIPERSBYTE