Masser or Well-rounded?

Started by Trogdor 22, May 07, 2004, 04:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

Quote from: JuskaI'd rather be able to attack the best player and put him down a few notches than hit the 5 higher and lower people around me. Stackers will always win. We'll rounded is the dumbest strat unless you are so huge no stacker can break you. Gt's and stacker is the best strat, but leaders are so op that anything without leaders sucks
Don't say that too quickly.

I have no leaders and no guards on turbo and I'm in the top ten. I'm also fairly well rounded.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Lereac

I find it nice to have two things on training settings at once; one of them (usually rats) set with the majority OR equal to the other, the other (usually stoats or weasels) set with a minority or equally.

So:
Example A:

Rats:  75%
Weasels: 25%
Stoats: 0%
Skiffs: 0%

Example B:

Rats:  50%
Weasels: 0%
Stoats: 50%

Nohcnonk

Quote from: LereacI find it nice to have two things on training settings at once; one of them (usually rats) set with the majority OR equal to the other, the other (usually stoats or weasels) set with a minority or equally.

So:
Example A:

Rats:  75%
Weasels: 25%
Stoats: 0%

Example B:

Rats:  50%
Weasels: 0%
Stoats: 50%
That would be good for breaking massers, because they'd most likely have only one troop type, and not enough towers to keep out your other troop type.  You could probably break well rounded people too, because you still mainly excel in one troop type. Unless of course you're good enough just to put it at 100% rats, and be able to break everyone anyway.

Wildwood

QuoteUnless of course you're good enough just to put it at 100% rats, and be able to break everyone anyway.

Power to rat massers!
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

The rock paper scissors strat works decently, mass weasels, because alot of the time, even the well rounded people neglect them, and only a few of us mass em.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nohcnonk

Pressganging gives you weasels...

Badrang the Tyrant

Aye, and lots of them!

Juska

Aqualis I'm not saying it's impossible, I help top 10 spots with my strat before(no leaders 60% gts and rats) in regular. I never put that much time into turbo myself. I haven't played for a few month or so.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Wildwood

QuoteI have no leaders and no guards on turbo and I'm in the top ten. I'm also fairly well rounded.

Who are you again?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Do some research in Clans or Turbo Discussion.  You'll find out then.. :rolleyes:  

Wildwood

You know I am too lazy.

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

It's only a couple of clicks...What is America coming to?