Started by Beem, May 02, 2004, 10:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindarin

Agred Cal, sorry if I said anything 'against' you, my mind is CrAzy at the moment.  Anywho, even if they did 'reward' all the people who have been here the longest there would be loads of people with custom names.  As well lots of the 'oldbies' have just changed account names is all.  I could name a few people whom have been here for quite some time.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Beem

Hmmm, no more 1,000 posts custom title... wow.  Okee I need to be forum-ey then. I want a title. hehehe.  I would also like to take this oportunity to declare, I am stopping my spam spree.  Now that I have 500 posts, and no longer can just get a custom title at 1,000 posts there is no need for a post count bump.  ^^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

calria

There are a lot of people who're on the forums who are more on the game-ey side of things than the forum-ey. This make any sense?

Nohcnonk

Yes, I'm more gamey. ^_^ But you can't play the game forever, because you run out of turns.  Then I go to the forums.  *wonders if he deserves a title yet*

Wildwood

I am on the forums more than the game.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

IFman

My 500th post!

I'm think I'm equally game-ey and forum-ey
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

The Lady Shael

Heh. I'm definitely forum-ey. I think I've almost always been forum-ey. Or at least just a bit more forum-ey than game-ey. I never was really an outstanding player anyway. And I've been on the forums for as long as I came to RWL. I remember that just in the first couple days I was there, I had the second most posts on the forum: 28. Klamath was always ahead of me by just a bit. ^_^ Thus started the post wars. We called it post warring back then, now we call it spamming. There was once when I was close to claiming the title to post-empress...or did I? I can't even remember. I remember that it was mainly me and Klamath battling for top spot though. Actually, I think Beatles was up there for a while too.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.