Best computer company?

Started by Amoraq, April 28, 2004, 09:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

doesn't matter to me, so long as I can get on and talk to friendlies on the net, I am happy with it. ^^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

calria

ibuypower.com is the ROCKIN'-est!
(Yes, that is a word.)

I got my computer from them-- they're all custom-built for you and shipped to your house. Mine was $1400, with everything I could possibly want for what I use my computer for. Two harddrives (one 120GB, one 40GB), CDRW and DVDR drives, see-through side panel with flashing lazer lights (yeah, that was really necessary!), 20' flat-ish monitor, and everything spiffy in blue and black with silver trim! No ugly colours for me! Oh, and also included in that price was a webcam and a 6-speaker surround sound system with subwoofer, which also massages my feet as I listen to music! :)

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: calriaibuypower.com is the ROCKIN'-est!
(Yes, that is a word.)

I got my computer from them-- they're all custom-built for you and shipped to your house. Mine was $1400, with everything I could possibly want for what I use my computer for. Two harddrives (one 120GB, one 40GB), CDRW and DVDR drives, see-through side panel with flashing lazer lights (yeah, that was really necessary!), 20' flat-ish monitor, and everything spiffy in blue and black with silver trim! No ugly colours for me! Oh, and also included in that price was a webcam and a 6-speaker surround sound system with subwoofer, which also massages my feet as I listen to music! :)
egad, mine has 10 meg hard drive and a second 2 meg hard drive and no CD burner, I have officially been humbled.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

calria

10 MEGS? *stares* My mp3 collection alone is almost a full GB. How do you do anything on that? You sure it isn't Gigabytes and not mega? *stares*
If it is Megs, that's just... crazy.

Juby (Tercios)

errr, yes, gigs, I meant gigs but was thinking aboot ram.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Sonoras

*Nulls*

I could only vote for the computers I've ever owned, so I could test them.

Aqualis

I've got about a half-gig of music
on my comp.

But I want to put the rest of the CD's
in the house on.

Which will bring it up around five gigs.

I think.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

calria

I don't think I have any of the CD's I own on my computer... that'd probably be another 2 gigs if I did. (Behold, how I steal Mp3's with ease and skill!)