Promisource

Started by Peace Alliance, May 02, 2004, 08:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I'm making a promisance resource page, would you mind telling and linking me to any Promisance page that you've heard of? IT would reall help.

Also, if you are making one, or have made one, give me the information on it. I'll be allowing a brief summary of the game by the creators.

Wolf Snare

ahh.... I've something for you.

www.mpogd.com

that is the motherboard to almost any RWL-related game on the net.

GL
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Yeah, but it gives me a lot more then just promisance games...

anyways. The website is active. Promisource is up and rinning. There is still a lot of work to do, but even as it is now its an amazing resource for Promisance games.

i would still appreciate people giving me any information on other promisance games they know of as well as reviews on some of the games i haven't looked at yet.

Also, i would like you all to sign up to the forums and support this website. I think this can be a really usefull webpage with peoples help.

calria

Wow, that looks pretty spiffy. I'll have to remember to spend part of my summer break spiffing around on it. I have about 500 Prom. games bookmarked that I've played at various times. I'll have to see which ones still exist, and give you some of the linkies.

If you want hosting (I notice you're on evil Geocities), this summer I'm getting a new domain, and I'd host you. ^-^ This is really cool.

Peace Alliance

Well if the guy who's sposed to be hosting for me would get his behind in gear, i wouldn't have to be sticking my stuff on geocitys *grunt*

but thanks anyways cal, you're a big help too.  :)

when i do get my host, i'm going to be running my own promisance game. I hope that'll make 501 for you cal :)

calria

Ahhh ok, that makes some sense. Well, the offer's still open if that guy's rear never approaches an appropriate amount of gear-age.
And yep, I'll play it... though with a certain amount of fear, being still a not-very-adept player compared to some of y'all around here. *hides*

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  

Ashyra Nightwing

There's SG Promisance...

http://promisance.swiftgaming.com

...but I'm not sure if it still exists...

calria

SG never was particularly good in my experience. I topped them all and got 1st within a week of joining, and the server had been on for a while (so it wasn't close to the last reset, or whatever.) There just weren't enough players per server to make it good competition.

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Trogdor 22

Schnizit Kingdoms has only 4 other players! That's awesome.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

wolf bite

I tried many other games:

Some had too many bugs.

Some had Game Admins that.. er.. had favorites (not impartial).

One was just a complete farming community.

Some have so few people that there is nothing to do.

Some had powers that way oversized those that used them.

Some were set up so if someone took the lead, there was no catching them.

Some had powers with no explanation of what they do.

I stay here at home in RWL.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

Are any of these games not alreaeady on my page? If so please link me, it'd really be usefull.

Almkman

Global Promisance.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Peace Alliance

OK who the heck moved this to the spa room? We all know its not going to be red here and i wan't people to actually HELP me with this site.

if your not moving it back i'm reposting.