Disabled!

Started by Wildwood, April 28, 2004, 03:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Both [volkov and me] could tell that Joshs words didn;t make sense
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

sh0e

Quote from: ~>John<~Both [volkov and me] could tell that Joshs words didn;t make sense
oh.. i apologize then
your post directly followed mine giving me the assumption you were referring to my post

Retto

Permanent bans only go out to people who show a consistent and total disregard for the rules of the game, that is to say, those rejects of society who feel that they need to cheat to get ahead and don't care about the repercussions. Josh is the only such person here.

The disabling on the members of JOSHWINS were only for ten minutes - the last ten minutes of Turbo. If Josh was telling you otherwise, he was lying to you, and you should really learn not to trust a thing which comes out of his mouth.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

sh0e

well.. the last ten minutes are the ones that really count but im not complaining

i dont actually know what happened.. i just looked and saw that my score and a couple other scores were knocked off the top 10
and saw some mention of disabling here and there