Havn't I told you guys I don't like pansies?

Started by ~>John<~, April 22, 2004, 08:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sonoras

~>John<~

I said he was a pansy cause I was 15 ranks below him, having started 2 days before that.

As in the pansy versus [supposed] weakling strat.
Of course I wasn't a weakling, so......Stoat surprise.

Juby. I already attacked him a ton. I just hate people who use that as a strat
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ashyra Nightwing

hehe... I was a pansy once, back in the first era... now I guess I'm the opposite, attacking people too far ahead of me and being smushled for it..

Blood Wake

at the time that i attacked i was down at your rank to get streangth to atack people above me, after every time that i use my turns i am attacked down in the ranks, then in a few days when i have full turns i will attack the people around me in the ranks to get markets and barreks to get a big enough army to attack people in the top ten then once i get as far as i think i can in the ranks i loot the rest of my turns. when you came online i had been boosted up and you probably went a couple ranks down because of the attacks therefor meening that since i was your rank when i attacked you it does not give you the right to call me a pansy
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h