hellsgates/gates of dark forest

Started by Blood Wake, April 22, 2004, 05:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

Goodbeasts usually call them the Gates of the Dark Forest.  Vermin, the Hellsgate.  I prefer the latter, seeing that I am at WARlords..

Wildwood

Quotewhat, you dont like to read about wars and death and stuff?

Not really.  I love movies about them,  but it seems to me that it is hard to create the image of wars in words of a book.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Trogdor 22

Obviously, you haven't read any good books. :lol:  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

I've read plenty of good books
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Blood Wake

just try one, go check redwall or Martin or something out at the library and read it, they are very good books. i didnt like to read either until i read martin, i only watched stories and when i would try to read my mind would wander, so redwall is the only series that i have read one book of because i find all other books boring
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Trogdor 22

Oh my gosh! :blink:   Can't you tell when someone is kidding?
What I meant was that you probably haven't read any books that depict combat or wars that well, thats all.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Sonoras

Quote from: Wildwood

Blood Wake, I never dissed the redwall books.  I said that I dislike redwall and that I think that the books are stupid.  But that is me and people have different tastes.  I only play this game because it is extremely fun.  I just don't like to read about that kind of stuff.
Then go away and play a normal QMT, RWL is for redwall fans!

Trogdor 22

Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Wildwood

No, this game has a lot of people and some people that I know play this one.

user posted image

Sonoras

Sooooo?

I play QMT and I don't know anyone there.

Wildwood

Good for you.  It is just funner to me when people I know play.

user posted image