Who makes the best poles?

Started by Peace Alliance, April 22, 2004, 04:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I voted peace alliance. That guy cracks me up.

Tranos

I've never seen any of you guys make poles.
Actually I don't think anyone here makes poles.

In seriousness:

Whoever made that "what underwear does so and so prefer?"
Anti-long sig?

Juby (Tercios)

I chose Juby (Tercios) because I have poor self esteem  :unsure:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Wildwood

I'm not on the list.  *sniffles*
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Ruatine

I think a lot of our members make good polls[/b]. Peace, you come up with a lot of interesting ones. Polls[/b] aren't hard to make interesting though, so I don't think anyone has a monopoly on making interesting polls[/b].
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

wolf bite

By far it is the American Steel Corporation. They make fire poles, light poles, and almost any type of pole you can think of.

... or did you mean "Poll?"

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

No, I meant "ploles", like i said.

I make pretty good poles though, they're always straight. My favorite poles are my bamboo poles, its such a usefull and unique meterial to work with.

windhound

bamboo is awesome..
though, the thin stuff is too flimsy to make a decent mast for my sailboat, so I usually just use dowel rods..  

meh.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Aqualis

Wow ... I'm on a poll.

*peels himself of and puts large sticker in his place*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Sonoras

I voted for Peace, his always just come out of nowhere.