Vacation To The Top

Started by Nos, April 25, 2004, 02:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nos

I'm Noticing a lot of people get into the top 10 then immediatly go into vacation so they cannot be taken out, no i remember reading that while in vacation you shouldn't be getting any points on moving to the next area yet it seems people still are, is there a time we should expect this to be changed maybe for next round or something?

Retto

Yes, we are changing that for next round (though next round will probably not be ladder), but we've left it in for this round because a few people have planned strategies around it.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Wildwood

Good, I am getting tired of the ladder.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Blood Wake

i didnt like it in the first place although i did try to make a nifty strat around it
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h