What's going on?

Started by Wolf Snare, April 20, 2004, 05:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Can someone fill me in on whats happening? I've been away from RWL for about a week, and I come back and have 200 land. Thats all good, I don't care, my account is ruined anyways. I had my friend look after my account for a few days so I wouldn't die, and I was wondering if something has been started while I was gone?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nos

i sent you a message in game, you should read it, but then you attacked me for sending that message so i assumed that was your responce to it...

lonewolf

Probly just some haters doing there job.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Wolf Snare

again, I wasn't here, I returned to see my account in ruins and entering vacation mode. Anyone care to explain whats happening in turbo?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blood Wake

i dont think anything is going on. hey, if you need aid you can ask me
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sonoras

I don't think anything happened.

Wolf Snare

is it just those things where n00bs see someone with relatively low land so they want to kill that person?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)