Request.

Started by Mark, April 05, 2004, 03:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

I'd like to thank all who prayed for Timmy.  Last Monday Timmy went in to have all the dead skin removed so the doctors could see how the skin was healing.  Fortunately, all of the skin is healing and he won't have to under go skin-graphing.  

Now, there a website that has pictures and it's here.

Now there's one picture that has me in it.  The one that says "His Uncle Geoff from Tiawan and family."  I have my back turned to you, and Joseph (Jedi!?) is standing across the crib.  And of course Timmy's in the crib :D

Thankx once again!
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Billy

Billy is very glad that Timmy is doing better.  You should teach Timmy how to play Prommi when he's older!
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL

Wildwood

Aggred, very happy that he is doing well
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Aww, I'm so glad that he's okay!

Sonoras

Wow, I didn't know he was only 19 months....
If I would've read this sooner I would have prayed as well.
I'm glad he's alright.

So young....